All reviews fire pit texas roadhouse small kitchen waffles room suite hot tub large indoor pool the breakfast area sitting area continental breakfast clean rooms flat screen bed was comfortable hard boiled eggs enjoyed my stay great place to stay would stay here again
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Myself and 4 others are staying here right now for a business class. We booked nicer rooms with kitchettes for the week. When I got to my room I was highly disappointed, it smelled musty and it was hotter than a furnace. I noticed the wall paper in my entire room is peeling off the walls. I went to the window to open the shades to let some light in and there is nothing but cobwebs and spiders. There are stains literally everywhere, on the furniture, on the carpet, and the bath tub floor where you stand under to take a shower, yeah...it moves and is mushy underneath. I will never stay here again, this place is in major need of updating and renovations unfortunately.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
LQ7004GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Kristina C,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I apologize that the condition of your guest room did not meet your expectations. I will be following up with our management to ensure the necessary updates are considered for the future. I will also follow up with my maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure that we address any other issues as needed. We value your business and your satisfaction is very important. I would love the opportunity to discuss your experience with you. You can contact the hotel directly at any time. I hope to speak with you soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Close to many Shopping outlets, and close to airport for travel. Room was large and had all the amenities for a business trip, including small refrigerator and work station. As well as extra sink. Also close to restaurants with great service and food.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed at La Quinta with my 3 daughters and will never return. It listed 3.5 stars on Priceline and should be 2 stars. Room had a pile of dog food on the floor and dog hair on both beds - called down for new bedding and was handed it at the door and had to clean up the dog food myself. Room smelled musty, like old pet urine with stains on the lamp shades and floor. Pool area was dirty, clumps of hair on pool deck. Pool bathroom had hair, soap, garbage all over the sink area. Asked for more towels and was told they didn't have enough staff to bring me any. Went down to front desk to get them and the woman sneezed in her hands and then grabbed my towels to hand them to me. Got charged by both the hotel and Priceline. Old, rundown, dirty and understaffed.

1  Thank emoreau3
LQ7004GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Emoreau3,

I am so sorry to read about the condition in which you found your guest room. Please be assured this is not typical of our product and service. I will be following up with my housekeeping staff to ensure this is addressed immediately. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and I would love to discuss this with you, please contact the hotel at any time.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Older property that is in need of updating. I mean a lot of updating. The pool is awesome, the courtyard with the fire pit is very cool. The area where breakfast is served is very nice! Remember this is a self serve continental breakfast. When we were there, they had French toast, donuts, cereal, fruit,assortment of breads and bagels. No eggs, meat etc.
The rooms/suites were nice, beds comfy- but the rooms are worn and to the eye clean. They just need a makeover.

Trip type: Travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very sorry to hear that the hotel was not up to par in regards to updates. Please note that this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are considered and made. We very much appreciated your business and thank you for staying with us.

LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

My husband booked our stay via Priceline because his co-worker told him we would get an AMAZING motel. It was clean but it's a 2 not a 3. It is old and dingy. I loved that the pool was warm but the cleanliness of the pool was questionable - not bad - borderline.

Trip type: Travelled with family
LQ7004GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Kristen2208,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. I will be following up with my maintenance staff concerning the pool area. We hope to complete some updating to our facility in the near future. We hope you will consider staying with us again.