“Portions have decreased!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I just love the Thai food at this restaurant. The service is always spot on too. I was super disappointed though when I dined here with a friend and noticed that the portion size of the entrée has declined enough that it's noticeable. I suggest raising the price and keeping the portion size the same. I found this a bit disappointing.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I've been here several times over the course of many years and we have never been disappointed. I love that you can decide how spicy you want your meal. Friendly place with great food.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We have eaten at Taste of Thai multiple times over the years, and like many reviewers, we had a less than stellar experience last fall. We heard that a new owner had revised the menu and really brightened up the place, so we decided to give it a try. We were extremely pleased! The staff was very attentive and helpful, the new menu has lots of fresh ingredients and vegetarian options, and the timing of the service was just right. Best of all, their fresh take on classic Thai dishes was fantastic. We ordered the Tome Yum Soup, Fried Tofu appetizer, and two different curries (green and massamun). Everything was fresh, hot, and very tasty. I am so glad we gave this restaurant another chance. We will definitely be back to try other things!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Stopped in to try the Pad Thai while in Appleton. We recently moved to Wisconsin and have tried this dish in Sheboygan, Green Bay and now Appleton. This one is the best we've had here. The service was quick and friendly and the lunch prices were very reasonable. We thought about the buffet lunch but by the time we got there (1:30 and the buffet closes at 2) it was pretty well picked over. But we wanted to try the Pad Thai anyway and we were glad we did. Will definitely be going back again. Good job Taste of Thai.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Do not worry, their wait staff help you match your taste buds. Their extensive menu and great service will bring you back. Taste of Thai is an old stand by for me to take out of town guests.