“My second visit”
Review of CopperLeaf Hotel

CopperLeaf Hotel
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed 17 May 2017

My first visit, they were doing construction. Why they didn't do a floor at one time instead of one side of the hall I don't understand. I had paint odors the entire two days. They did have a laminated letter in the room apologizing. The most recent visit for two nights, I saw they had another laminated letter explaining going green and the way the thermostat worked or should I say I later found didn't work. Slept on top of the sheets for two nights. At least they had the letter!

Room Tip: Small whirlpools in each room but I won't use that again. Hair came out the jet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rstonicher
Deb J, General Manager at CopperLeaf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experiences at our hotel. We always appreciate guest feedback.
I sincerely apologize for the paint fumes you experienced during your first stay with us. We do our best, but renovations can be challenging as we try to improve for our guests! Due to the type of renovations we were doing that involved reconfiguration of ten of our guest rooms and the addition of plumbing, we were not able to renovate a floor at a time.
To be good corporate citizens, we initiated a "green" heating/cooling program in our guest rooms several years ago. Since implementing that program, we have had information in each guest room to let our guests know about the program. We are always happy to by pass that initiative at our guest's request. Ultimately, we want our guests to be comfortable and have the best experience they can when they stay with us. I regret that we were not aware that you were having difficulties with the heating/cooling in your room, as we could have easily fixed that for you.
Again, thank you for your feedback. If your travels bring you back to Appleton, I hope we can serve you again and the renovations are now complete!
Take care and have a great summer,
Deb Johnson

Reviewed 10 May 2017

My wife and I came here for a quick get-a-way on a Monday night following our wedding. We could not have been happier with our experience. The customer service and amenities were spot on. We purchased the platinum suite with the wedding package. The added touches with the wine, chocolates, and rose pedals were well worth the extra charge. We were slightly disappointed with the $5 parking charge but were pleasantly surprised to be supplied with a shuttle that took us anywhere that we could not reach on foot. The close proximity to fun restaurants & drinks near College Avenue was fantastic. Loren, our shuttle drive was very sweet and accommodating. We will definitely be back and recommend to our friends.

Room Tip: Platinum Suite
Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Nice place, downtown, nothing special. Room was clean and updated. Bed was comfortable pillows sucked! Fireplace was a nice touch. Small restaurant/bar but no one manning it most of the time. Parking was a disappointment. Had to park in the parking structure and pay $5.00 each day! The hotel should work something out with the city to give their customers a voucher or something.Every time you left with your car you had to pay. This hotel had no pool. The restaurant was pricey with a unique menu. The spa was awesome and worth the whole trip. I would stay across the street at the Radisson on my next visit though. They had a pool and two very nice restaurants. Lombardi's and The Club. I thought being so close to downtown would be nice so we could walk the area. Nothing but a few stores and BARS! If you want bars than this is the place to stay. We did find two nice places to eat. George's Steakhouse had great steaks at a reasonable price with great service and cheap drinks to boot! Good Company has a menu for every taste bud and a great atmosphere.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the lesser expensive rooms and it was really nice. I am sure all of the rooms ar...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017

What a great boutique hotel with cheerful, friendly staff, gorgeous rooms right downtown. Highly recommended for either business travel or vacations. Only downside is lack of hotel-owned parking, but there is a cheap parking garage right next door.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved every min of our stay!The Luxury of our Silver Suite was not only Romantic with the whirlpool, fireplace, & king size bed but the little things made our stay stand out. Simply from the front desk having things we forgot at home from a hair tie (which girls with long hair most definitely need & really came in handy for our couples massage) & bathsalts (made our whirlpool experience so much more relaxing - kind of made up for me forgetting the bath bomb I ordered specifically for this trip) to the elegant ashtray outside that made my fiancé not feel so bad to go outside to have a smoke. They even offer a shuttle service which the driver, Loren, was very pleasant. He drove us to and from our dinner destination - making our evening out feel just lil extra special. We will most definitely be returning.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple