“Amazing! ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Went to El Paso at asa sul with my wife on Saturday for lunch. We had the Buffett option for 51 reais each person. Everything was good. Highlights were the quesadillas, ceviche and the desserts: 3 leches pie and churros with dulce de leche.

I ate so much that I didn't have anything else for the rest of the day and night. Left there very satisfied and with the assurance that I am coming back!

Ps: bill was 140 reais, for 2 buffets all u can eat and 3 beers.

1  Thank Helviolc

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed this meal but just a warning to those that are dying for Mexican or TexMex food, this isn't the place, the food was good and the chili and guacamole tasted very Mexican but that's where the Mex flavors ended, we got the full lunch buffet and I thought it was quite pricey for not being true Mex but as the very friendly owner mentioned, Brazilians just aren't into Mexican that much so that's why it's not original. The waiters were very friendly and helpful also and the ceviche was delicious.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Came here several times for the buffet. Lot's of choices. I liked it because I missed Mexican food. Enjoyed it and will be back for more!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I love ceviche and when want to eat it I come here, they have all the other traditional stuff too (guacamole, tacos, quesadillas, etc). The space is totally decorated with the mexican theme, the staff is kind and during the week they have a nice buffet option. Not the cheapest mexican, not the most expensive also.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Our first time in a kind of restauratn llike it. The mix between the Tex nad Mexican was amazing. excellent service and great drinkls. The tequila reposado was so good.