1,265 results
All reviews business trip rooms are large accor hotels omelette minibar attention option
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms were nice and comfortable. Had dinner in the restaurant and it was very good. Breakfast the best day was good as well with plenty of selection.

Staff was great and spoke perfect english!

Would stay here again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you're travelling to Goiania for the first time I suggest to take a room in Mercure hotel. The room and the service is allied with the worldwide quality. I liked a lot also the breakfast room both for the location and the food. Overall a very good hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Good option for a business stay in the city.
Rooms are large and comfortable, with a ample bathroom.
Service is friendly and efficient.
Breakfast in line with Mercure standard: nice variety and well prepared.
We also had lunch here. Nothing special, but comfortable and well served.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have stayed here for 12 days and overall it was a nice stay. Check-in was fast and Walker one of the few employees speaking English was very friendly and helpful. I received a room at 10th floor which was very spacious and with almost all facilities I needed: comfy bed, LCD Tv, minibar, office desk area, A/C, safe, plenty of space for my clothes and a nice bathroom with shower. The hotel offers in the room rate a good breakfast with omlettes, cheese, ham, pastry, fruits (pineapple, papaya, watermelon) and nespresso coffee. Pao de quiejo is also part of the breakfast. The hotel offers also laundry service which was quite fast and efficient: in only 24 hrs my clothes were properly washed and ironed. The only things that the hotel has to improve are the lack of slippers in the room and very poor English language knowledge among the hotel employees.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The hotel is pretty well located, but this is the only positive point.
It's the very first time in Brasil that I have to pay for my all stay (3 nights) right on my arrival without even seeing my room!
The service at the restaurant was pityful with rude waiters.
Some staff at the reception desk would benefit some training to be more polite with customers.
The carpet in the corridors smells badly and only a little bit in the room.
It amazes me that such an hotel calls itself Mercure.

Room Tip: Maybe superior rooms were better
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business