Our family of four loved this hotel. Stayed a full week. Not your usual hotel with a main building several stories high and all the rooms. Instead it is spread out and hotel rooms are located inside individual houses (ground and first floor - twelve appartments per house). We stayed at the upper floor and really enjoyed the stay. Aircon works fine (a bit noisy maybe), two king size beds and overall very comfortable. Towels were short the first day but made available according to our family size by the second day going forward. Services were good. No complaints. Everyone was forthcoming. Concierge service readily available when we needed them. Food quality was good overall. Decent variety of Brazilian and International options. Nice omelette in the morning. Pool bar and as well as mini bar in the rooms are bit pricey (i.e.: R$ 9,00 for a mineral water or a bag of tea). Hotel grounds are very scenic. Gorgeous setting within tropical forest and lake. Requires some walking if you are located at a house further away. Enjoy the surroundings, birds and sound and sight of croaking toads as you get closer to the main building in the evenings. Nice detail: hotel provides you with umbrellas at the reception when it rains. Kids club and tennis courts are well equipped and located in the back of the hotel grounds. Gym has modern equipments and is open 24/7 (adjacent to the main building). Main pool is big and allows for swimming laps. Additional smaller pools are located everywhere adjacent to the houses. All hotel guests can use them freely. WiFi working fine everywhere. Just outside the Resort Hotel is a small water park (Acquamania). The hotel is usually the last for pickup services before stopping at the Brazilian side of the falls and first for drop off (nice feature if you booked a tour). Very much recommend this hotel. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wish Golf Resort is located at Foz do Iguacu, which is at the western region of Parana State, 15 minutes from the international airport and 20 minutes from the Iguassu Falls, laid between the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. Accomodation in 215 new apartments, all very cozy and spacious. You can enjoy maximum comfort, surrounded by 555 acres of green area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wish Foz do Iguacu by GJP reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Iguassu Hotel
- Wish Foz Do Iguacu By GJP Brazil