See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Ferradura Resort, or perhaps Hotel, because this is far from a Resort, is a pleasing hotel in Buzios, nothing terrible that caught up my attention. Restaurant is great, staff is friendly, facilities are mostly new and very clean.

I'd like to start talking about the wifi, I had a wifi router inside my room and couldn't connect to it, I called them and the guy that went to "fix" it, didn't do anything other than resenting stuff, which of course I already did and didn't work. In general the wifi quality in this hotel is very POOR, so this is something they MUST FIX as soon as possible.

Another issue, this one even bigger, is the pool, it was ridiculously dirty, dead bugs, hair, grass, etc, you could find everything in the pool, they should clean it more often.

One last thing that bothers me is the room service, it's really expensive, 30 BRL for a mediocre cheeseburger + fries is a joke, I've been in hotes considered more "luxury" than this one and they charged more down to Earth prices!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Juan C
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We stayed one week on Jan16. The Hotel infra-structure is good but needs attention in several areas. Cleaning of corridors and halls, fixing of showers on steam room, wet bar on the main swimming pool was closed and on the website they showed as one of the features available. Most of staff were not nice and rarely smiled to Customers. Free wifi never worked and even stand alone computers could not cope. The snooker table had damage cues only. The fone in the room had no numbers to know list available, such as reception, room service, etc. No signs available with directions of facilities, not even, opening, closing times. Safe in the room was not working. I required assistance on the first day, the maintenance guy came in, checked and said would return with a new 'safe door', but never came back. Restaurant could have a menu price list at the entrance so people could know in advance how much the Buffett lunch/dinner would cost.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floor seems to be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Vicente C
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I love it the place nice rooms !! Nice people!! All clean and I will going to stay there on my next trip to Buzios and already recommend to other friends !nice food !! The view is the best from the area!! The beach is fabulous!!! Is very nice and comfort to enjoy by yourself or with friends or family

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria Helena D
Luiz M, Gerente at Ferradura Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you for selecting the Hotel Ferradura Resort as their destination for rest and tranquility. We always seek to offer the best in comfort and well being of our guests and their assessment confirms that we are on track! This will hopefully have other unforgettable experiences in our hotel!

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Ferradura Resort is great hotel to spend some time with the family. Besides having countless pools, it is about 300 feet from Ferradura beach, a waveless calm beach ideal for small children. At the time we visited the hotel there were very calm days with a super low occupancy, with only a few rooms taken. So basically we had to the hotel for ourselves (myself, my wife and two boys, 8 and 2). Service overall was super nice, except for a Monday night dinner, where they only had 1 waiter and 1 cook in the restaurant and it took us 2 hours to dine. Really terrible, but lets assume it was a one-time thing. A point of revision I would like to add is that wifi was not working at our bedroom, nor was the cellphone. Cellphone signal is not up for them to fix, but wifi nowadays is as essential as running water and electricity, so a hotel of that quality should really have this fixed. Also, when you go to the beach, be ready to spend as much as 50 reais to get a sunshade and couple of seats. For bizarre some reason, the hotel does not offer those, something you would expect from a hotel of this quality. Other than that, fantastic experience, we definitely recommend and plan to go back.

Room Tip: They have two complexes, one with the main pool and the other where the reception is. Try to stay at the one with the reception. I'd imagine the one closer to the main pool might get noisy if the hotel is full or hosting a convention.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mlent68

Dear guest,
Thank you for selecting the Hotel Ferradura Resort as their destination for rest and tranquility. We always seek to offer the best in comfort and well being to our guests .Through of his comments have the opportunity to view any points of improvement and even further enhance our infrastructure and services! This will hopefully have other experiences in our hotel!

Reviewed 10 December 2014

It is a nice resort, excellent pools, beautiful room, a decent restaurant located near wonderful beaches.
It is quite expensive and for that price I would expect my room to be ready at check-in time. I had to wait about 40min.The bathtub leaks (almost flooding the bathroom). Room service takes a long while when not performed at the default hotel routine. The restaurant is nice and the food is good, but the glasses were not always very clean.
Although it has a place for kids, it is completely unsupervised.
I would not complain about that for a low cost hotel, but at this category one expects more.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor near the pool really have the pool just one step out of the room. If you opt for the second floor, remind that it has only stairs. It might be uncomfortable with suitcases.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Luiz M, Gerente at Ferradura Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015