Excellent location for family holidays. Nice beach; pool all over the place. Very friendly staff, starting at reception. Restaurant, entertainment and bar personnel with good attitude, service intentions and smiling. All day caipirinhas, beer and machine coke drinks. Water and sun.
Haven't met them, but management must be a crap.
Some examples to make my point:
Maintenance all over the place seems to have been cut years ago (Paint, grass, outdated rooms).
Pool water is dirty (never saw a pool cleaner; only once some chemicals in the water; filters ?).
Not enough shade spaces around the pool; not even shade umbrellas available, when supports for these are built in the floor surroundings.
Music around the pool through old amplifier/boxes; sound is completely deformed (doesn't anybody hear this ?)
Beach shadow areas are very limited; only approx 20 covered places (need to be at 7AM to reserve one); plastic beds seem to never have been replaced and look shaby.
AC in room functions lousy, with no regulators and only one speed.
Bed sheets to short for the size of the bed (who buys them ?).
No room maintenance up to pretentious standards; clean it is, but shabby and outdated.
Food is repetitive, no taste, no creativity, no health, no ambiance; very short wine list (and of course the one I ordered was not available). No healthy food during the day; outdoor restaurant serves food all day long, limited to in ketchup drained hotdogs or local fried snacks (why no fruit in this abundant country ?). No fresh juices availabale, only coke/sprite/fanta/water and premix industrial juice.
Shall I go on ?
Time for owners/management to get serious, because the rates for staying here are very serious.
Expectations were not delivered. Won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the biggest resort of "Regiao dos Lagos"! Located in the paradise beach of Tucuns, facing the sea, the Buzios Beach offers a great leisure infrastrucutre that includes trapezium, minigolf, skating rink, archery, courts, game room and bowling (with aditional cost), and, of course, our irresistible swimming pools. We are waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buzios Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Buzios Hotel Buzios
- Buzios Beach Resort Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil