After a long flight and an underwhelming 3 hour drive we were hoping Casas Brancas was worth the effort.
What greeted us was a simple, very tasteful seaside hotel that is very special.
Magnificent views of the ocean and surrounds, great food, friendly staff all in a heavenly setting that negates the comings and goings beyond the property.
Its a wonderful way to spend a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa is a refuge of beauty and elegance in the small town of Buzios, a few hours away from Rio de Janeiro. Nested over Armacao Bay, its Mediterranean style terrace and panoramic view of the sea have fascinated guests for over 40 years. Casas Brancas is a synonym of harmony and simplicity. With touches of style and sophistication, its decor provides the tranquility that permeates the entire ambience. Its team of professionals, trained in different languages, contributes for a even more personalized service. An authentic invitation for rest, pleasure and well-being. With a privileged location, overlooking the Orla Bardot waterfront promenade, the hotel is near the downtown area, as well as being within close range of the best restaurants and beaches in town. Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa, simply an idyllic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Casas Brancas Boutique - Hotel And Spa
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil