Arena Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Ipanema Inn(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$126
Book now, pay at stay
US$195
US$152
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$208
Sofitel
  • Beachfront
US$209
US$161
  • Pool
Miramar Hotel by Windsor(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$123
US$104
  • Breakfast included
PortoBay Rio Internacional Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Pestana Rio Atlantica(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$69
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotel Granada(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$37
3,590 results
All reviewscipriani restaurantmain buildingiconic hotelgrand damepoolside restaurantpool areapool staffcity viewguest relationsbeautiful poolturn down servicefive star hotelluxurious hotelconcierge deskhotel guestsbeach serviceoverlooking the beach
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Copacabana Palace is the Copacabana Palace. Staying there means experiencing not only Rio but the hotel, its amenities and service. I´ll start with the check in, it was fast and efficient, even though hour room was not ready, we could seat comfortably near by the check in area and enjoy some cold iced tea while waiting for the room.
The room was spacious, beautifully decorated with a spacious seating area and also spacious bathroom, with a great shower and bathtub. Even though it was not a sea view room, we had the view of the tennis court, which was kind nice. It did not have much of city view, as it was stated in the reservation, which by the way was a plus, and not noise from the busy street from behind.
The swimming pool is lovely, it is huge and the staff that works in the pool bar area was extremely helpful. The restaurant by the pool offers great food, snacks and breakfast with a view of the Copacabana beach. On the beach, the hotel offers beach service, with beach beds, a staff located there pampers you with cold water to drink and to wash your feet of sand if needed. The hotel offers what you are paying for, and what you expect of a Belmond Hotel, not only in terms comfort but also in terms of service. I have stayed in nearly all the hotels on the Copacabana Beach, and I must say that there is no other hotel you can compare to. It is the place to stay when in Rio.

Room Tip: Pick a room with ocean view.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

What a wonderfully beautiful location is Belmond Copacabana Palace situated. But the location would be nothing if the service and facilities did not match. They do and this made our stay 'paradise in paradise'.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

A truly beautiful hotel like all Belmond hotels in a beautiful location, but terrible service - lost my bag on check in, no service by the pool, 2 of 3 restaurants closed one night with only an Asian one open (I don't want Asian in Brazil), key didn't work twice, was told gym didn't open till 7 but it was 5:30, car booked for the wrong time

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Paul M
AndreaNatal, General Director at Belmond Copacabana Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Firstly I need to say that I am very surprised with your comments. All the topics highlighted don't correspond to our high level quality and services. Please accept my sincere apologies for any kind of inconvenience and I take the opportunity to kindly ask you to provide me further details. Please access our website at 'contact us' section. Your message will be addressed to my office.
Once again, my apologies and I expect your answer.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

A great hotel the service was excellent my stay came at the end of a long trip in South America... the restaurants great the laundry service first class. A haven of good service and food. A well managed hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
I am very glad after reading your comments. Let me express my gratitude for all you mentioned. Be assured that I will share with my team. It will reinforce their commitment to constantly provide a high-level service and contribution to memorable experiences.
All the best,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed a week at the Copacabana Palace. The room was very nice, clean, with housekeeping twice a day. The refrigerator and Nespresso coffee machine were much appreciated. We had breakfast and lunch at the hotel each day and enjoyed fine food and service. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I can highly recommend staying there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business