I recently stayed at the Copacabana Palace Hotel on my holiday in Brazil, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel to anybody who plans to travel to Rio. The staff is very friendly and helpful (even if they only speak limited English), the rooms are very comfortable and tastefully decorated, and the poolside is very relaxing. The architecture of the hotel definitely has a Mediterranean feel to it. I arranged for the hotel to send a driver to pick me up from the airport, and he was waiting for me when I left baggage claim. The car was comfortable and had bottled water in the cup holders for me. The breakfast features many pastries, fruits, yogurts, eggs, bacon, and most importantly the Brazilian delicacy, pao de queijo (little cheese rolls). When you stay here, you feel like you're joining the list of bygone Hollywood stars who have graced the hotel over the past nine decades. I enjoyed walking through the hall above the lobby and looking at the pictures of all of the celebrities who have stayed here. The caipirinhas at the bar are excellent. I think that your holiday will be more memorable if you stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the famous Copacabana Beach, the Belmond Copacabana Palace is known as the most luxury hotel in Brazil. A symbol of sophistication and refinement, the Belmond Copacabana Palace offers an impeccable service, excellent cuisine and luxurious accommodation, confirming its tradition of ideal place to stay in Rio de Janeiro. The Belmond Copacabana Palace offers three restaurants inside its facilities; the Italian Cipriani, the Pergula Restaurant, with Brazilian and international cuisine, located next to the pool and the new Pan-Asian restaurant awarded with a prestigious Michelin Star, Mee. Apart from being a landmark in one of the most beautiful areas of Brazil, the hotel is also a center of wellbeing. It offers one of the main spas in the country, with different types of treatments, as well as a beauty salon, both open to the public. It also has a boutique with national and international brands and exclusive pieces. The exclusive Beach service offers sun loungers, umbrellas and water for the guests. The personalized treatment enchants the guests and provides a family atmosphere, making everybody feel at home. The hotel is also known as one of the most sort after venues for parties and Rio´s social events. It has a convention center with ten different rooms and salons of different sizes and shapes, to suite the various needs of the clients. For parties, the hotel offers the luxurious Golden Room, the Nobre Room and the Copacabana Rooms, which can be used for cocktails, dinners, wedding receptions, business meetings and other large parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmond Copacabana Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Copacabana Palace Rio De Janeiro
- Copacabana Palace Hotel
- Belmond Copacabana Palace Rio De Janeiro, Brazil