Ipanema Inn(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Arena Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$97
Book now, pay at stay
US$176
Hilton.com
  • Breakfast included
PortoBay Rio Internacional Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$110
US$209
US$161
  • Pool
Pestana Rio Atlantica(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$212
US$200
  • Beachfront
Hotel Granada(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Miramar Hotel by Windsor(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$103
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Copacabana Palace(Rio de Janeiro)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$413
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Nice service and good breakkast, the room was more like a 3 star hotel, and the price was fair. The problems was I always pay with Visa, and the exchange rate was 3.16 to 1 dollar; however, they converted payment to dollar for an exchange of 3 to1, so if you use credit card, be aware of the posibiltiy of given you a lower rate without letting you know. I contacted hotel about this issue, but they did not respond

Room Tip: Our room was fine for a 3 star hotel
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We stayed in Rio for 3 days, during a trip to visit family. This hotel isn't fancy, but it was really great. The hotel staff was very friendly, and remembered me. My husband speaks Portuguese but I don't, and any time I would go to the desk they always spoke to me in english (I just was impressed that they would remember that I didn't speak Portuguese even though my husband does.) The breakfast was so good. I was really impressed with the buffet selection, way better than the buffet selection you get in America! The hotel was about 2 blocks from the beach, and we would spend most of our day at the beach. While at the beach you would pay like $3 to rent chairs and an umbrella, and when you left for lunch or just to go take a nap the guys would hold your spot for you, if you told them you were coming back. The hotel was also located close to a lot of restaurants, so you could easily walk to get food. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I left an overall nice review on Booking.com for this hotel. But then I started to think of all the experience I had and I think it is important to mention them.

Email communication was a bit slow. I asked for a favor to surprise my boyfriend on our anniversary (willing to pay for this extra service) but they did not help me with that - which was a bit frustrating as I could not surprise him because I checked in after him (this is also a suggestion, even hostels in Europe sometimes do this type of extra service, and this is a 4 star hotel! - e.g. I asked only if they could put a bottle of wine and a balloon or any cute decoration which I would pay by providing my card details + a good tip).
Another thing was the elevator, slow and sometimes we would press the bottom and none of the three elevators would come - we were staying on the 8th floor. We had to use the stairs sometimes to have breakfast and etc.

Good things: Room, cleanliness, breakfast, pool on the roof, and besides the staff not being able to help me on my extra request, they were helpful with everything else.

Room Tip: Comfy bed and good breakfast!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

If ur looking for 5 star luxury as in bed bathroom etc , this isn't exactly it how ever to me my room was clean bed was good shower everything was great comfortable. I have friends that stayed in big 5 star hotels and they didn't get served very well. My place the customer service was 10/10 amazing , great service the staff is super friendly and helpful. My breakfast was good, good location what can I say 0 complaints would def stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2016

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights,we had a room at the front of the hotel overlooking the main road and although we were on the 11th floor we still could hear the noise from the traffic below. The windows in the room really need to be double glazed not the single glaze which are fitted this would help to reduce the noise from the traffic The room itself was a good size and spotlessly clean. The room has a safe which you have to pay extra for and i thought was on the small size compared to other places I have stayed. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and found the breakfast overall good. The hotel has free wifi but reception on the 11th floor was poor! The hotel is in a good location for bars and restaurants being only 2 blocks from Copacabana beach.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel if you don't want to hear the noise from the traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple