“Nice apartment, great location”
other travellers have booked this property
This is the Condo swimming pool
enjoy the beach from the pool All day sunny
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is the Condo swimming pool
enjoy the beach from the pool
All day sunny
view from the gym zone
night time in the pool
it's very quiet and used exclusivly by you and other few people
Living and Dining Room
Master suite Tv/Dvd/walk-in closed/A/C in badroom and in bathroom
Mastersuite Queen size bed
Living and Dining Room
the second suite with a king size bed and an additional single bed
3 single beds
The Upper Floor Suite
going to the living room from the entrance
living room
The Upper Floor Suite
the third suite is a tv room, closing the living room wood door becomes a suite opening the sofabed
The Upper Floor Suite
Sofa Bed, double King Size (third suite)
mastersuite bathroom
Fitness Center
Entrance
Street
Street
hair dryer/ iron/ beach towels/ but not consumables as soap, etc
Lobby
small bedroom (No A/C and has to share the bathroom with the third suite, just in front
Rooftop Lounge
Fitness Center
The Suite
living and dining room together
Rooftop Lounge
kitchen full furnished
laundry
2 elevators on the building
you can find everything as in your home
A/C i9n all the rooms but not in the single bed room
the balcony
The beach in front of the apartment
the reception of the building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Pri_Zuric...
Zurich, Switzerland
“Nice apartment, great location”
Reviewed 8 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We were 3 adults and 2 kids. The apartment is spacious and nicely furnished. The location of the apartment, directly across the Ipanema beach, close to nice restaurants and supermarket was well appreciated by all of us. The pool on the terrace was great for a quick swim and for the view of Ipanema beach and Arpoador. We enjoyed the stay very much. Jane was a great help. If you are looking for a nice and relaxing place in Rio, thats certainly a good choice.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
10 May 2016
Dear Peter, I just knew about the A/C noise and I'm really sorry about it.
You were such good guests, thank you so much and please forgive for this issue.
I hope you come back soon.
My best wishes
Jane
Silvia F
“Perfect location in Rio”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Everything was perfect - from the booking to check out.
We (a group of 5 adults and 1 child) were travelling with a blind person and a 2-years old child. The apartment was perfect for this group. Everything was perfectly organised (our reception, entering the apartment - no keys required!!; special equipment for our 2-years old child, ...). The apartment was absolutely clean. During our stay the cleaning lady came twice. Jane provided us with lots of information regarding places to go, restaurants etc. Although it wasn't my first time in Rio this information was very helpful. When going out for dinner the reception desk was also very helpful and friendly too. They organised two taxis which stopped by in the garage due to a heavy rain. Jane always - from the beginning - responded very fast and also was very uncomplicated regarding our check out (due to a very late departure we were allowed to stay in the apartement until evening). All in all we can absolutely recommend a stay in this apartment, it's worth it!! It was our best trip to Rio ever! Thanks a lot, Jane, we enjoyed our stay in your apartment very much!!

Travelling group: Erweitertem Familienkreis
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Feb 2016
Thank you ! I hope you come back soon! Best wishes
cutecdnch...
los angeles
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 24 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Location couldn't be more perfect. It is right in front of post 8 at the end of Ipanema closer to Copacabana. Plenty of great restaurants in the area or a short cab away. Hailing a cab was easy, as was Uber (and yes, even though we didn't speak Portuguese, we felt safe using either, we just printed the addresses to and from on paper before heading out). There is also a grocery store a block away that has everything you need including wine & liquor. Do stop at duty free on the way if you can as prices are much cheaper.

Jane was extremely helpful from booking to take off to vacation time. She was always quick to respond and very generous with her time and advice. It was our first time to Brazil, so we had a lot of questions which she happily answered. She also helped by referring us to a driver (who was fabulous - David - highly recommend), and a place to stay in Buzios where we travelled to after Rio (another place I recommend).

There are 2 bike rental stores a short walk away, Jane was kind enough to give directions to both. I preferred the one that was on the way to Copacabana - bikes were older but easier to ride, on the bike path (as opposed to the city street which is next to impossible to bike on), and cheaper.We stayed for 11 nights, 2 couples. There was plenty of privacy as the master is on an upper floor with a private bath. You could fit a 3rd couple but space would be tight as the 3rd bedroom is the TV room. There is a 4th bedroom, but very small and only a twin bed. So I think the space is perfect for 2 couples and a couple kids or less.

The building itself is well cared for, and the rooftop patio is to die for - views are amazing!! From the condo, the windows face the city, however from the patio (which has seating), you can see the beach of Ipanema, Christo, and Sugarloaf - very cool!

If I travelled to Rio again, or had family going, I would recommend to stay here again.

Thanks for everything Jane - we had an amazing vacation!!

Liked best: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Dec 2015
It's wonderful to have guests like you. Thanks for caring my home with all your love.
CAMTA_tra...
Edmonton, Canada
“Exceptional!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

My friend and I spent one week at Jane's two level penthouse apartment in Ipanema. It was our first time in Rio de Janeiro. It was better then advertised! The apartment was spacious, comfortable, safe and had every amenity. The balcony had views of Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Ipanema beach! Next time I'll bring a camera tripod for amazing night time shots. The apartment had four bedrooms and three bathrooms. We each had our own suite. It was located across from world famous Ipanema beach and a 5 minute walk to Copacabana beach. Adjacent to the apartment was a grocery store, many fantastic restaurants and the public square (next to the metro station). On Sunday, the square had the "hippie" craft market and Tuesday was the food market.

I can't say enough about the ideal location and proximity to everything! I'd definitely recommend Jane's apartment!!

Liked best: location
Liked least: A/C was noisy on the balcony so we turned it off when relaxing outside
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
23 Mar 2015
Dear Glenn, You were amazing guests! Thank you for caring my home as yours. All my best wishes. Jane
AndreaLan...
Glendale, California
“Fantastic Place to Stay - highly recommended”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We stayed at Jane's apartment for a whole week with my husband, 3 kids and my mom. The apartment building is right across from the beach with amazing views. The apartment itself is great, very nice, spacious with all the amenities. The building is great, beautiful pool with 360 views of Rio. The location is fantastic, right on the beach, but also a block from a large supermarket, the main square of Ipanema with a great art market on Sundays and farmer's market on Tuesdays. The metro is right on the square as well. Jane was a fabulous host, answered all the questions, was very responsive and kind. I would most definitely recommend this apartment and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Travelling group: Young Children
2 Dec 2014
How can I tell you in one word: Thank you! if what I want is to use so many words to thanks the whole family because I must say thanks also the Kids! they were so polite! The maid told me how much care you've take to my home and after you gone the home was spotless. How did you do that? When did you find time to clean? Anyway, guests like you are not so common, but I'm very lucky! Thanks a lot and come bak soon, the Christ Redeemer will be there waiting for you at the living room. My all best wishes! Jane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing