US$61
US$167
US$90
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Go Inn Campinas(Campinas)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$75
US$70
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016

It is a well located hotel, in Cambuí, the trendy Campinas district. There are several restaurants, bars and public gathering spots nearby. There is easy access to city center, theaters, Viracopos International Airport and other places of interest. Staff are kind and always prone to please the guest. Prices are reasonable. Breakfast is good. Cleanliness is acceptable. However, the hotel itself is an old building whose decoration dates perhaps of 25-30 years ago. Needs refurbishing badly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2014

There were 3 colleagues staying at the Noumi Plaza for 1 week and it turned out to be the best hotel stay in all of Brasil. We have travelled extensively throughout Brasil and this was the best ever. Ricardo and his Team at the restaurant for breakfast greeted each of us by name and with a big smile, Jefferson at the reception desk together with his colleagues remembered each us by name. The hotel manager Alessandra ensured that our rooms were ready for us even though we had arrived earlier than expected. The Noumi Plaza is a SIX STAR hotel in all of Brasil!

Room Tip: All the rooms were comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Salvador M
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The kindness and graciousness of the Brasilian people is wonderfully reflected in this perfectly located hotel - the rooftop pool was a nice surprise! Plus, the outdoor market nearby for shopping and browsing. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is my second trip to Campinas and I had stayed in Royal Palm Tower last year. I did not think that hotel deserved my stay this time, so after looking around other hotels, I settled on this one because it was located in Cambui and near a super market, Pao de Azuchar. I wanted to stay at Vitoria Hotel, but it was taken over by the Nigerian Soccer team and could not get a room. The hotel was pretty empty while I was there and check in was okay. The building is outdated and furniture in the room was old. AC worked okay. The elevator jerked around whenever it stopped on the floor and made a lot of noise which can be heard from my room which was located at the end of the hall way. Not sure why but you pay pretty decent money for lodging in Brazil and you just cannot get a good return value. I hoped this hotel would prove I made a good choice, but was not that different than Royal Palm Tower. Breakfast was so so but the staff were trying to be helpful. Not sure if I would come back here next time. I will give Vitoria hotel a try, but I have a feeling it would not be much better than Royal Palm or Noumi, just more expensive.

Room Tip: There is a 24 hour supermarket 5 minutes away.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sean K
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

There are not many hotels within campinas. I decided to stay here since it's in the downtown area. The rooms are spacious and clean although it looks old. The reception is very helpful. The room service is quite good. If you walk around there are some nice restaurants nearby.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business