US$72
US$97
US$88
US$64
  • Pool
Ramada Hotel Viracopos Airport(Campinas)
US$64
US$69
US$67
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$60
US$50
Hotels.com
1,399 results
All reviewsbusiness tripnice hotelwalking distancebusiness hotelhotel is locatedswimming pool isquiet streetthe hotel staffnice areaironing boardcomfortable roomspillow menubars and restaurantspleasant stayroom servicestandard roomfitness center
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

I visited for business, the hotel has all you need: restaurant, gym, swimming pool, wifi, comfortable beds, excellent service. The location is great, there are many good restaurants, cafes, bars, in a 5 block radius. Good cleaning standard. Food, menu is reduced but ok.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
TRYPCampinas, Gerente geral at Melia Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear Beatriz B,

Thank you for staying at TRYP Campinas for your recent visit in town.

I am pleased to know you found everything you need in our hotel and our location, very enjoyable.

We are humbled and sincerely appreciate with the compliments and recommendation!

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Nice locations near downtown Campinas with very kind staff. The hotel room was quite spacious and clean. The breakfast was also pretty good with a nice variety of food. I would recommend it to anyone regardless on a business or leisure trip.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
TRYPCampinas, Gerente geral at Melia Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Rsg_br,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback!

It is a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you again for your review and recommendation, and we look forward to hosting you again many times in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Friendly staff, the upgraded standard room was nice, I didn't like the quality of the restaurant food and ate most of my meals out. Location is in a nice fairly safe part of Campinas. I would stay there again

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TRYPCampinas, Gerente geral at Melia Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Dear Aino V,

Thank you for choosing TRYP Campinas for your recent stay in town. Although you did experience many positives during your stay, I do apologize for your disappointment with our restaurant. Your valuable feedback will help us to improve our services even more.

We hope you could return in a near future and stay with us again and again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I found that the staff was not always professional. They don't accomplish what we should expect from a Meliã hotel. The rooms service was incomplete, and didn't work as described, besides this they charged me for something that the company had already paid.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TRYPCampinas, Gerente geral at Melia Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Dear Sinval,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your concerns with us.

I am sorry to read that we did not achieve your expecations. While I can assure you, your experience is not the typical experience of our guests, I do apologize for having let you down.

I hope you could consider us again for your next stay in Campinas.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

There was a friendly service. The room was excellent cleaned everyday. I enjoyed the good and very abundand breakfast in the morning. The hotel is placed near center and in a safe area with nice restaurants and bars around.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Karlk122,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback!

It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your stay at TRYP Campinas and to know you felt very welcome by our team!!

We will be looking forward to host you again in a near future.