See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2016

This hotel was a good surprise. I do start looking for hotels that have neither Terrible nor Poor reviews so I came to this hotel just by chance. I took a Luxury Double Room, stayed for three nights while on vacation with my wife and I do recommend for travelers looking for a quiet, family friendly place with a good service and excellent location.
Pros:
• Very kind and helpful staff;
• Cocar restaurant is excellent, had a terrific fish dish and nice conversation with the chef;
• Location couldn’t be better. Parked my car and only took it when I went to visit more distant beaches and to go back home. It is surrounded by all kind of options for food, shopping, groceries, etc. and beach is just a block away;
• Room was spacious, good mattress and bedding quality was OK, shower had good water pressure;
Cons:
• Breakfast needs an urgent upgrade as probably it is the same from more than a decade. Options are few and service was slow to replace food even with a low occupation (not even 10 tables) while I was there;
• Bedding was nice and very clean but chlorine smell was very strong; sensitive people may have issues with that like my wife did;
• Bathroom tap mixer was only working when hot water was also running, so cool water was not an option;
• Although this is not the place to stay in the room watching TV, a better signal and TV set would add to the details.
As a final suggestion, I would love to see swimming suite centrifuges (spinners) in common areas of beach hotels. I used it in some hotels in China after exercising in the pool and it makes wonders to dry them.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wmaced0
FerrarettoHotel, Gerente de recepção at Ferraretto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Good afternoon!
Thank you, your opinion is very important to us !! I will report its suggestions for responsible !!
Best regards!
Naiaa Concon

Reviewed 25 July 2016

One block from Pitangueiras beach, less than 100m, with access practically in front of the hotel. That´s why we chose it, since we did not want to use the car to go to the beach.
People were all extremely nice at every contact we had with them.
Breakfast was ok, nothing special, but no complaints.
We expected a better room for the price, but it was clean with no smell, which is the most important thing for me and specially my wife. Beach hotels rarely have no smell, so special points for them.
Most buildings in this area are from the 70´s or 80´s, which explain the room configuration and specially, the lack of car park in the building. They have a partnership with a car park 2 blocks away, which was complimentary for the guests. Good place to park, but not so nice to have to walk 2 blocks every time. But the area is pretty safe.
If you surf, there is a small room for your board and you don´t need to take it to your room, which is convenient.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
FerrarettoHotel, Gerente de recepção at Ferraretto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Good Morning!
Thank you for the compliments is always good to have recognized the effort of making your stay is pleasant and comfortable, next time you can see different suites and choose the one you like, because there is variety in the decoration and the size of the suite! It will be a pleasure to welcome you!
Regards,

Naiara Concon

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Small bedroom (3 people) but spacious
Bathroom kkkk. Clean, good service, nice pool, very nicely located right next to the beach and some restaurants, and the mall is very near also (not recommended to go there at night though). Breakfast is ok, they let us stay at the pool after check out.
Expensive. But its a nice hotel in guaruja, where there are mostly simple pousadas, and not as expensive as the five stars hotels there. Would go back. :)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Marco B, Gerente at Ferraretto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thanks for your evaluation! Our hotel have the best bedroon at dowtow Guarujá, we work to improve our services every time and its assessment helps us identify where we need to improve.

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

I have been to Ferraretto in August and stayed for a day and a half.
Rooms are quite nice, clean and the mattress is above average.
Restaurant is medium, at his best, with the notable exception of the beef steak which has that full flavour that you can find only in South America beef.
Do not expect much from the wine. Even the import one can be actually of bad quality due to transportation and storage.
Anyhow a good enough wine is overpriced, as local ones are just not up to the standard that a Western world is used with.

Overall, one of the best options in Guaruja.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Marco B, Gerente at Ferraretto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Good morning! Thanks for your evaluation! We working for the total satisfaction of aour guests, about the wines, we are remaking our wine list.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

This hotel is good if you have a not too high budget and you want to spend a weekend alone or with the family near one of the beaches of Guaruja. Although the building is older, inside is quite OK. A small pool with garden, nice for a dip or swimming with children (not a pool to swim laps). Rooms are clean, bed is big and comfortable. Negative is the smell here and there (from sewer?) and the noisy hard tiles everywhere. In general a good place to stay if you are not too demanding.

Room Tip: ask for a room with ppol view, this is more quiet then on the other (street) side.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo