Hotel Il Faro(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
Canto das Laranjeiras Tombo(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santamaria(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
Apart Hotel Guaiuba(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Pool
Casa da Vovo na Praia(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
US$37
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,360 results
All reviewsthai restaurantworth the pricehotel guestsvalet serviceair conditionerfamily tripyour luggagebeach sidesmall roomfirst floornice beachconferencebalconyfacilitiespaulobrazilmaintenance
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is really beautiful, perfect service, friendly staff, amazing breakfast. Beach is very close, with separate part for the hotel. Restaurant with outside balkone with view to the sea. Beach is long and clean, with lot of food stands. I can recommand to stay there, just perfect!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We arrived at Casa Grande late afternoon on a Thursday for 2-nights with our own car. Having booked 2 rooms through Booking.com. Upon our arrival, the valet and luggage service at the front door was either caught off guard or had an exhausting couple of days prior to our arrival due to national holidays and carnival and high occupancy. We ended up taking care of our own luggage and playing our own valet service, while the bellman was watching. Not something you would expect from a highly acclaimed resort such as Casa Grande, but something when pointed out, was more than made up for. If besides top-notch facilities, a hotel's staff is what makes your stay a memorable one, it is truly how the management deals with comments and goes above and beyond to make up for a somewhat less arrival experience that makes the difference.
The resort is of considerable size, and when full up, could feel as less of a personal experience. If you are looking to find more of a boutique hotel feel, than this might not be the place. It is somewhat of a grand dame on the Guarujá coast, but surely with all the facilities. We ended up with two rooms on the first floor with an inner courtyard view. A room closer to the reception, I would say is preferable.
Many times, the hotel is used for their large banquet facilities and thus large groups of guests. The hotel staff throughout our stay was very attentive and the grounds were well cared of.
Though as English-speaking guests, we figured restaurant waiters were somewhat less experienced with what English terms of for example cooking meat were.
Being able to walk to the beach within minutes and back to the hotel swimming pools was a nice convenience. What was somewhat of a disappoint was that we needed to pay to use the indoor swimming pool and sauna.
The check-out was smooth, considerate and staff had learned from our check-in experience, and made up for this.

Our compliments to Mr. German Montoya and his staff for making our stay memorable and addressing the somewhat unwelcoming start of our stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
CasaGrandeHotel_Gua, Gerente at Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Mr. Alexander C
Thank you for having chosen Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa to stay in Guarujá.
Your review is greatly appreciated and we are glad to know that your experience was memorable. Our goal is to promote unique experience to all our guests.
The issues pointed out at your arrival are really important to us, so that corrective actions could be taken to constantly improve and personalize our services.
The period you enjoyed our facilities is defined by high season as well as high occupancy and our 265 apartments and 3 chalets are always ready to accommodate friends and family.
We kindly invite you to experience our services once again in the low season, between June and August, where our winter nights are set up with a warm environment and live music by the swimming pool.
We are looking forward to having the pleasure to see you and family with us very soon again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My stay was a company meeting of about 150 people. So we occupied many rooms à the business area and many bedrooms. We had all our meals in the hotel restaurant
The hotel was very clean and the bedroom was very confortable. The food in the self service restaurant was good and the service too
The amenities offer many activities and the hotel is situated in front of a nice beach
I personally had a very good experiences during my two days in the hotel

Room Tip: Choose a room on the side of the hotel with view to the swimming pool
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
CasaGrandeHotel_Gua, Gerente at Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for having chosen Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa for your event in Guarujá.
We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and look forward to have you and your family to enjoy our facilities.
In the next opportunity make reservation at our international a la carte cuisine at Atlântico Restaurant and it´s contemporary cuisine, Thai Restaurant with the flavors from Southeastern Asia or our French gastronomy at Bistro Saint Malo. Definitely you will have an unique experience.
Also, be prepared to relax a revigorate at a perfect environment at the Spasissimo where you will be able to schedule massages with our professionals.
We hope to have you with us again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I would like to say thank you to Casa Grande Hotel for such a magnificent stay.

From arrival until checking out; I can only commend them for the amazing service we were provided throughout our stay.

I traveled with my parents and this stay was one of the best I ever had in my life.

On Arrival, there is a valet service and the bellhops will take care of your luggage.
During check-in, the hotel front desk was very busy and our room was not ready yet for check-in; we arrived after 16:00, it was not an issue for us and Casa Grande promptly offered coffee, water as refreshments while we were waiting at the reception area for our room to become available.

We had the deluxe room and it was very spacious & comfortable for 03 people.

It has air conditioner, flat-screen TV, one king size bed + one single bed as well as a small table with two chairs and one lazy chair.

On arrival, there were fruits offered as welcome gift.

The room also provides with a mini-bar area & tableware.

I had requested on my reservation online for the mini-bar to be empty on arrival because my father needs to keep his medicine refrigerated and they took note of it and it was kept empty as requested.

There was plenty of room to store our luggage, clothes properly out of our sight and the room also included a spacious safe.

The bathroom was spacious and it had a bath tube included.

Regarding the service, it was one of the best I have ever had in the world.

Room service was throughout the day and a big compliment for offering changing used towels for new fresh towels in the evening every day.

The pool area has comfortable beds + a bar and guests can collect free towels to use there or at the beach area.

At the beach, Hotel guests will have hotel chairs, bar service and we could use the pool towels there.

There is also a restroom available for the guests at their Thai restaurant at the beach side boulevard.

We chose for the half-pension plan which included a very varied breakfast and delicious dinner.

A big compliment goes to the fresh daily fruit juices and the impressive variety + quality of meals.

Every meal we had there, it was really to savor and the service once more was to excellence.

I would like to congratulate the maître Luis and his crew for making our stay during breakfast every time special. We won’t forget his smile and care for every detail making our stay very special. Please pass to him our regards and big than you!

The hotel is located in front of the beach, it provides private security at the beach sand area where guests will stay to sunbath.

I also took the opportunity to utilize the gym facility with the beautiful view of the ocean. A gym instructor was present to assist you if you needed any guidance or had questions.

There are also facilities for Children; however we did not experience them because we were only adults.

Some guests told me they were very pleased of how their children were treated as well as allowing parents to enjoy a moment for themselves while the kids were with other kids all monitored by the hotel staff for most of the day at the Kids Club at another area of the resort.

I must be honest mentioning when I read some reviews on TripAdvisor, I was really doubting staying at Casa Grande Hotel.

In the end, I am very glad I stayed at the hotel because most of the complaints were not up to the extent people wrote.

I guess some guests forgot they were at a Beach Hotel under local weather conditions which will make sure the hotel suffer its influences; nevertheless casa Grande is keeping up with maintenance.

Th only negative side was not having sun on the last day of our stay and lots of rain :)

We were so happy with the hotel experience that we are coming back in August 2018 to celebrate my 36th birthday there and hopefully for New Year’s Celebrations too.

See you soon Casa Grande.

Kind regards,

Paulo H C Soares
Follow me on Instagram @henreeb

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you, Mr. Soares for having chosen Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa to stay in Guarujá.
We are really pleased to know that your experience with us was remarkable and that it surpassed your expectations. We also appreciate it very much for precisely detailing your experience throughout your stay with family and for noticing staff´s hard work to promptly attend all guests´ needs and keep infrastructure maintenance. It is of great importance for us to have this kind of feedback so we can keep the great work and improve when needed.
We are looking forward to have you and family with us again to celebrate your birthday in August and, eventually New Year´s Celebrations, hoping make this experience unique as well.
Your comments will be forwarded to our staff as motivation to keeping the highest service standards.
We would like to invite you to meet our SPA facilities with heated pool, sauna and massages so you can recharge and revigorate by the hands of our well-being specialists.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Sadly the Casa Grande Hotel was a big let down for me and my family.
My family and I were there to relax and enjoy some quite time.
Unfortunately we were unsolicited woken up at 6.30am through a loud telephone call and an automated wake-up message. This was enough to ruin our stay there as our intention was to have a nice sleep in. It became even more inconvenient as it also woke up our little baby.
Later that morning, I proceeded to make a complaint to the manager on duty, Pedro, whose attitude was somewhat nonchalant and the best I received from him was "we are sorry about that". When you pay that much money to stay in a 5 star hotel you expect impeccable service, and if something goes wrong at least a demonstration of genuine care and apology. We received neither of these. I would be interest to know if my complain was even registered at all. Save your $$ and don't stay at the Casa Grande. For a lot less you can sleep as much as you want in other hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DanielBot
CasaGrandeHotel_Gua, Gerente geral at Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Daniel, Thank you for choosing our hotel as your destination in Guarujá.

We regret not exceeding your expectations at the points described above. We understand your discontent and respect your opinion. We would like to inform you that your comments will be transmitted to our quality sector so that corrective measures are applied, if necessary.

Your opinion is very important for us, since through it we have the opportunity to qualify and improve our standards of service and quality, in order to positively surprise our guests.

Sincerely, Casa Grande Hotel Resort & SPA.