“Good rodizio, nice place”
Review of Coxilha dos Pampas

Coxilha dos Pampas
Ranked #7 of 3,239 Restaurants in Ribeirao Preto
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2016

The fame of Brazilian rodizio is worldwide! in Coxilha dos Pampas, my friend and I had a very good lunch, with plenty of starters, and lots and lots of meat. Well presented, but sometimes with no so good flavor.

GrupoCXP, departamento de marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Hello, Javier T.
We appreciate your presence and considerations. All information about our establishment is very important. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I went with 3 other friends, the restaurant is pretty, has a big salad bar, great service, good prices we paid about 100 reales each, the only problem I found is that we went close to the afternoon closing hoir and I feel the variety of meat wasn't that much

Coxilha d, Dep. de Marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Fernando P, thank you for your evaluation. It is important to detect the negative and positive points and seek to improve the quality of services provided. We await your visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

The meat here is absolutely wonderful! The atmosphere is good for a business meal after a long day of work. Recommended!

Coxilha d, Dep. de Marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Hey Clarkincnet, thanks for the words and de evaluation. We hope you back soon often!

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

The best service, the best food, the best beverages, the best dessert. I cannot think of a more wonderful place to visit and enjoy great conversations with friends, and business partners. This is a must-see restaurant while you're here.

Coxilha d, Departamento de Marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

and also the best customers ! Our doors are always open, come back again!! Thanks a lot! Keith C

Reviewed 3 April 2015

During a business trip to Sao Paulo I had to take a two days detour to Sertaozinho but I was booked at a Ribeirao Preto hotel (a few kms from Sertaozinho). The first night (since I’m a meat lover) we went to dinner to Coxilha dos Pampas; that was an experience, it was my first time at a Rodizio Brazilian Churrascaria in Brazil and totally enjoyed it. Do not expect an intimate ambiance; the restaurant is somewhat “big”. They have a remarkable salad bar (must say, very good quality) that includes Shushi, but the meats make the difference. It is an “all you can eat” restaurant and they serve the meats at the table side, as they come around you chose what you want and set your own pace, so you will have the opportunity to slow down and really enjoy everything. Considering the size of the restaurant, service was surprisingly very good, attentive and almost charming; the value versus cost, very, very good. If I ever go back to Ribeirao Preto for more than one day, I’ll definitely go back to Coxilha dos Pampas.

1  Thank Frankworldtraveler

Hello Frankworldtraveler, we were very happy with their considerations. We open doors for your next visit ! See you soon. Thanks!