“Perfect place in terms of barbecue”
Review of Coxilha dos Pampas

Coxilha dos Pampas
Ranked #8 of 3,253 Restaurants in Ribeirao Preto
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Go there in your birthday and take a friend with you. Since you don't pay, total price is lower for both.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This is by far my favorite restaurant in the city. Whenever I fly to Brazil this is a first stop whenever I arrive. Their buffet and they're Rodízio is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse.

GrupoCXP, departamento de marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Hi Michael,

We are happy for the considerations and appreciate your preference.
You're always welcome.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Good meat Good Place and excellent service . They have a good variety of Brazilian Meat Made on the style of the south gaucho style. I give a good recommendation

GrupoCXP, Depto. Marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hello, Juan Y.

Thank you for your recommendation. This is our spirit.
We hope see you again.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

The fame of Brazilian rodizio is worldwide! in Coxilha dos Pampas, my friend and I had a very good lunch, with plenty of starters, and lots and lots of meat. Well presented, but sometimes with no so good flavor.

GrupoCXP, departamento de marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Hello, Javier T.
We appreciate your presence and considerations. All information about our establishment is very important. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I went with 3 other friends, the restaurant is pretty, has a big salad bar, great service, good prices we paid about 100 reales each, the only problem I found is that we went close to the afternoon closing hoir and I feel the variety of meat wasn't that much

Coxilha d, Dep. de Marketing at Coxilha dos Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Fernando P, thank you for your evaluation. It is important to detect the negative and positive points and seek to improve the quality of services provided. We await your visit.