“Great pasta and service!”
Review of Cantina Liliana

Cantina Liliana
Ranked #28 of 1,947 Restaurants in Santos
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gonzaga
Description: Desde 1967, o Restaurante Cantina Liliana mantem os sabores e a tradição da clássica cozinha italiana, com molhos e massas frescas preparadas artesanalmente. Hoje no comando já a trinta anos Hélio Brienza Cunha, genro de Julio Reinaldo Rodriguez (fundador), junto com seus filhos Deborah Rodriguez Cunha e Leandro Rodriguez Cunha que reinauguram a tradicional cantina em um novo endereço.
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner withour reservation... had no lroblem to find a table for us... the food was great had a dish for two!! Well served and delicius... excellent price alsk! Recomme d this placd if you are in santos!!

Reviewed 6 December 2014

I use to go to Cantina Liliana more than forthy years. Now they put a brand new name Babbo Américo. To me it seems that with this changing the restaurant have got better! Icredible. It is the same menu, the same staff , the same familiar atmosphere, but the food ..... it sems it went better. I recommend indeed. Try the mushroom pizza . It was created by them , but no other one do like theirs. But be careful with your orders. I like very much th Ravioli a Romanesca and File a Cubana. The dishes are huges!!!! Think about sharing .

Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is very traditional in Santos. Food in general is tasty. At night my suggestion for this restaurant is pizza. They have many different options from all tastes. I love many of them, but "Fiorentina" is the one I like the most. It is worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Nothing but a very pretentious little hole in the wall on the way to Gonzaga. I was taken here by friends knowing how much i like Italian food. This joint is ran by poor management who says "order the large portion and you will have left overs to take home". Do not fall for it. I spent 120 real (local coin, same as 60 US$), for a dish with flounder file, some uncle ben's rice and some boiled potatoes covered with melted margerine (waiter provided this info). Honestlty, this dish is not up to what it costs. I left hungry , so did my two local friends. I must also mention they charge US$5.00 for a shot of already made house coffee. I will steer away from this place if you are visiting Santos. Tables do have table cloth and come with an appetizer they leave on table with bread and olives that cast you an arm and a leg, but they do not tell you untill you leave. Hate to leave bad reviews specially when traveling abroad, but these guys should, and deserve getting a reality check.

5  Thank carca m
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I tried their Napolitano pasta and their sauce is awesome! My highlight of the food was Their attention is like as if you were part of the family

Been to Cantina Liliana? Share your experiences!