Hotel Ibis Santos Valongo(Santos)(Great Value!)
US$33
ibis
  • Restaurant
Ibis Santos(Santos)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$39
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Comfort Hotel Santos(Santos)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Priceline
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Atlantico Golden Apart Hotel(Santos)(Great Value!)
Atlantico Inn(Santos)(Great Value!)
All reviewsrain showeromelettefront deskvery nice hotelscalepabloamenitiesclickgymfloorlocationoptionsbeachshopping
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Hotel very full, we had to wait at least two hours for a shower because there was no hot water for the bath. in the morning, many dumps ended and were not replaced, besides there are not enough tables;

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel S, Gerente geral at Novotel Santos, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Alessandra,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Santos. I am sorry that some of your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my apologies.
At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

It is a fairly new hotel and very modern. The staff was exceptionally helpful. There are many restaurants in area and grocery store next door.

It is ckose enough to the beach and we enjoyed the leisurely strolls. The beach is huge and water is very warm.

The room was fairly large and a big comfortable bed. The shower was especially nice with a lot of pressure.

A couple of small things to improve your stay would be an iron in the room, onsite laundry room and a scale to weigh your bag before heading to airport.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Novotel S, Gerente geral at Novotel Santos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear James,

Thank you very much for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with all our staff. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I would not recommend this hotel for families travelling with kids. The beds have a view to the shower (which is not a kid-friendly feature).

For adults the hotel is great. I liked the staff and the location is very good. Breakfast is good and the food from the room service is excellent (although a little bit slow to arrive).

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Novotel S, Gerente geral at Novotel Santos, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Edu,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about you experience at Novotel Santos.
Your comments will be shared with our team. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and room service.
And about receiving families traveling with children, our shower has a curtain that can be closed at any time, giving more privacy to our guests.

Once again we appreciate your review and hope to see you very soon for a new stay.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel S, Gerente geral at Novotel Santos, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had the pleasure to stay here a 2nd time in Oct'17 ( please also note my review from Sep'16).

I had already given this hotel 5* in my previous review. However, 1 year later - the hotel seemed even more better and more comfortable than the previous year.

Highly recommend higher floor ( 26 floor and above) room with no adjoining rooms for a noise free experience and ocean view.

The bed is extremely comfortable. Lot of phone charging points near by the bed.

The front desk is very polite and very helpful. 5/5 to them.

The shower ( rain shower) and internet service, AC temperature control all worked awesome.

Location - Next to a mall and supermarket!

I highly highly highly recommend this hotel to everyone especially the premier rooms.

I hope you found my review helpful. In case you did, please click on "I found the review" helpful tab so that I can know if my review was helpful to you? Thank you!

Room Tip: high floor rooms on floor 26 and above with ocean view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sally M
Novotel S, Gerente geral at Novotel Santos, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Sally,

Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Santos.
We wait your visit as soon as possible.