US$198
US$162
US$145
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Pool
Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Emiliano Hotel(Sao Paulo)
US$402
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomfortable and friendly hotelfront deskinternet connectiongreat locationbusiness districtwalking distancerefurbishingenglishpaulistajacuzzifurniture
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I arrived early from airport and took taxi to hotel. Upon arrival, we asked front desk if we could check in early or at least leave luggage and try to at least check in before 2. We were "offered" to check in early for half a nights cost! They charged us half a night to check in 4 hours early! How about asking us to store our luggage and advise us what we could do for a few hours and then check in? I was so stunned and not knowing the area, I checked in. We did get breakfast, thank you. The website is very deceiving, it makes it appear there is a pool and that the fitness center is modern. No pool and fitness center had equipment that was at least 20 years old, I also tried to access steam room and spa after fitness center workout and key card didn't work and it was closed anyway. Room was small but nice. Water from tap was horrible and tasted like dirt, also emergency alarm went off every few hours at least 5 times during the night.

Room Tip: Call before
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GrandPlazaSPJardins, Gerente geral at Mercure Sao Paulo Grand Plaza Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for evaluating our hotel, that way we can improve even more our services.
Early Check In can be offered if we have rooms available before 14 PM, otherwise we can keep your luggage with us. Jacuzzi and Sauna are offered privatetly to each apartament by reservation with our Front Desk Staff.
Your comments regarding the gym will be taken as an opportunity of improvemet.

Fernanda G. Oliveira

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This hotel is in a good location, just 2 streets down from the main street. Shopping malls close by with easy access to food. The room was ok, we just had rotting food in the fridge when we checked-in which smelt awful but it was cleaned up when I complained. The reception staff are friendly but very young and their English isn't good but my Portuguese is worse.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
GrandPlazaSPJardins, Gerente geral at Mercure Sao Paulo Grand Plaza Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for evaluating our hotel.
Regarding your coments about the minibar issue, I can assure you we already took actions so it will not happen again.
Hope to see you again in your next stay in São Paulo.
Fernanda G. Oliveira
General Manager.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I stayed 4 nights and was very impress with nice treatment of all the personell.
Breakfast was other aspect I really loved it, with varity of fruits, juices, coffe, chesse, tea and favorite Pao de queijo. I just loved my stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Best location Hotel, very close to the main Central Paulista Avenue
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
GrandPlazaSPJardins, Gerente geral at Mercure Sao Paulo Grand Plaza Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Mrs. Raquel P,

We highly appreciate your feedback here at TripAdvisor.

It is always a pleasure for us to receive feedbacks like yours, which helps us to improve our services. Thank you for your kind compliments.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Well located hotel, with nice staff and a good dinner restaurant. Rooms might vary on quality. I got one really old fashion and demanding some wall and bathroom conservation renewal. Breakfast and dinner were quite well presented and served by a friendly and professional staff.

Room Tip: Experience shows that room reserved through Internet sites are cheaper but most of them relatively old ones
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jorge L,

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I travel to Sao Paulo last December and I stayed in this hotel. Originally, I booked another room but, due to availability, I was offered a higher class one. It was awesome.

The bed was really big and comfortable. The room was spacious.

On the down note, the hotel has no alarm clocks and the recepcionists sometimes forgot to wake me up. I was afraid I couldn´t be awake early.

The breakfast was very good, not as good as often the brazilian ones are.

Shout out to the people in the Front Desk, super friendly and kind.!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business