“Excellent food at reasonable prices served with a sea view, going again for sure.”
Review of Restaurant Dionis

Restaurant Dionis
Ranked #29 of 162 Restaurants in Nessebar
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Walked up the steep steps from the Sunny Beach boat docking point, needed a breather at the top of the steps. A young man took advantage to show us the menu, he said it was not an extensive menu but that the food was excellent. He said he should know as his father owned the restaurant. I looked the menu choice and it did raise my interest. However I said it was too early to eat. We had some tourist shopping to do and we had to visit ‘Michal’s’ bar as my friend with me is named Michal. When we were heading back the 3 children were all saying they were very hungry so stopped at a roadside take away and bought them pizza, kebab. Wasn’t that good but it solved the kids.
Finally arrived back at the restaurant and chose a sea view terrace looking across to Sunny Beach.
I ordered mussels cooked in garlic butter. My wife a chicken sizzler that proved to too big for her slim figure.
I drank red wine and sparkly water, part of my loose weight program.
The food as excellent, it arrived quickly, service was very good, no complaints. Overall excellent food at reasonable prices in a sea-view location.
Plan to return again later in the holiday especially as the family manager gave me a complimentary whisky when I settled the bill.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank CockneyJohn2
Write a reviewReviews (235)

Reviewed 4 May 2021

We chose the restaurant for late lunch after being approached by their staff on the street. Initially, the staff was polite and explained all the items available on the menu. When we sat at the table, I noticed that olive and vinegar set looked overly used, then the glasses for the drinks had stains. The place was not ful, since it was already mid afternoon and yet the service was slow. My greatest disappointment was the mussels salad. They were clearly not fresh, cold, from a can and you could see the marinated onion under the fresh one. When I returned the salad, the waiter came back to me and started persuading me that " everywhere I go, the salad would look and taste the same, and like it or not, they would charge me for it." Which they did, of course. I am writing this because all restaurants opened just 3 days ago, there were not many customers, and such an attitude and inadequate cleanliness is unacceptable.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 28 September 2020

Very reasonable prices lovely food friendly staff and a lovely view the chicken in mushroom sauce is most excellent and at less than £7 a steal

Reviewed 27 September 2020

The food was tasteless, a lot of salt and no other flavours. The meat was undercooked. The only positive thing was the view.

Reviewed 24 September 2020

Had an amazing evening. Staff were happy, helpful and knowledgeable about items on the menu. Food was tasty and good value for area. Stunning harbour views. Would definitely visit again.
Also left my wool wrap and upon phoning restaurant they were happy to post on to me. Fantastic service!