“FIRST TIME DIVING- AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Review of Angel Divers

Angel Divers
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Nessebar
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Angel-Divers Bulgaria! We are the first official diving center in south coast of Bulgarian Black sea, which means the following holiday resorts, Elenite, Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Ravda,Pomorie,Tsarevo. Angel-Divers was founded in 1999 in city of Nessebar Bulgaria.We are more than 10 years in the diving business.Angel-Divers is an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. We offer the best range of scuba diving courses and diving trips along the Black sea coast of Bulgaria.We aim to cater for all levels of diving knowledge and experience from non-divers all the way through to professionals. We set the standard in delivery of high quality, safe and fun scuba diving and snorkeling experiences in Bulgaria.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went for our first time, our instructor was called Phil, he was very good with helping me under the water and helping me with my breathing, he was very understanding and very kind! Worth visiting!!

3  Thank jennac19
in 11 reviews
"session"
"safety"

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

First dive was amazing, Phil was an amazing instructor made it very easy to understand the equipment and made our dive extremely comfortable and fun, will defiantly continue diving.

1  Thank James D
Reviewed 25 June 2018

It was my first "real" dive after my OWD ( i make the OWD a week ago). I felt very well looked after, both with the equipment and the advice. There was a beauty problem with the jacket, the inflater button did not stop pumping air into the jacket at one time, that was shown to me and how I can prevent this in an "emergency". But it was not dramatic, the rest of the equipment was used/old but good condition. I was advised first to dive the Citywall, as this is only at max. 7 meters. So said so done, so I just went with the guide (so I had my personal guide) into the water. We did a briefing beforehand (as it should be) and off we went. After about 15 minutes I had some problems with the pressure equalization (so at 7 meters) I made the guide briefly clear and immediately it was received and we went back a bit higher and a little later down again. You can see a lot in the bay (small fish, crabs, jellyfish and even a seahorse) and getting in and out is very pleasant. I'll do another dive tomorrow, and if I'm okay with my ear at 15 feet, it'll be a wreck in two days. So I can only recommend Angel Divers! Oh spoken only English and Bulgarian as far as I have noticed. My Guide was Mykola btw, nice guy.

2  Thank Fabian G
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Phil is a great instructor.. he’s patient, funny and relaxed. He has a lot of stories to share that will most certainly make you want to dive even more. We were very fortunate to have been taught to dive by him.

Angel Divers is a small but well equipped scuba center which makes it perfect to learn the very first steps in scuba diving.

The Black Sea makes learning a bit more challenging but that only translates into being more prepared for more clear and still waters.

1  Thank VladI105