See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Good But a little Disappointed in the width of Room.
Breakfast is satisfied for me.Food is good. I admit it is ok for giving the amount.

Hotel staffs are warmful. They are situated on the main streets. You can go near Bogyoke Park.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Nyi Nyi A, Manager at UCT Taunggyi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thanks for your rating and comment.Sorry for inconvenient of room.Hope see you again.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Visited Taunggyi last week and stayed a night at UCT. Room was on 4th floor and had a great view. Clean, comfortable and breakfast was great. No elevator and the parking lot wasn't spacious but apart from that you couldn't asked more for a 30$ stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Nyi Nyi A, Manager at UCT Taunggyi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thanks for your stay and comment to our hotel .Now we try to install elevator .

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I spent five nights at this hotel in early July. My room was very large, extremely comfortable, with excellent shower room. Everything, including WiFi, worked well. This hotel is very Burmese (restaurant menu, including at breakfast time; furnishing style; the majority of other guests) which for me was a plus (I'm English). The staff were so friendly, helpful and capable: they really made me feel welcome. I may well return to Taunggyi since I have friends there; and would willingly stay in this hotel again. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Very good value: around 45 pounds a night including breakfast for a "superior" room. No view from back rooms, but very quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank vmharris

Thanks for your stay and comment to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was recently opened and the rooms are nice. Internet is fine. Certainly the best hotel in town. There is a cash machine just outside. Staff is helpful and kind. Breakfast is basic but nice. I recommend it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jennyparisss
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Hotel is located on the main road of Taunggyi but in a quieter section of it which we prefer. Rooms were quite basic, but new and clean. But it would be better if it has a lift. Hotel staff were very friendly, polite and attentive. Buffet breakfast was with limited choices but it had local food and they were quite tasty. One small comment is during check-out, as we settled with MPU local card, the bank's merchant fee of 1% which most hotels and restaurants pay themselves was charged back to us. Overall, it's a good hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business