“BEST Restaurant I've been in Myanmar”
Review of Lucky Star

Lucky Star
Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Taunggyi
Cuisines: Burmese
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I've been to lucky star with my partner and the food was FANTASTIC!! I had the banana leaf salad and chicken in coconut sauce in banana leaf and it was AMAZING!

We also had the homemade yogurt and I would highly recommend it!!

It's not far from the central area but for some reason people don't bother going there. Don't be one of those people!!

The owner had a nice chat with us and she is an amazing cook! I wish we could bring her to London as I would be a very loyal customer!

Can't recommend the place enough...

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We were recommended by a friend to go to this place after Shwe Inn Dein Pagoda! The gnocchi and other pasta is handmade and so so good, probably some of the best Italian in Myanmar. Stop by and you won't regret it!

Reviewed 7 December 2015

They owner learned how to make pasta and pizza from a visiting Italian so the food is fantastic! Really friendly service and great place to stop while touring Inle Lake.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

A small local restaurant in InnDein ,between the marker and the bridge leading to the pagodas.Simple but good and more important clean.You can make your choice between local dishes ,soups or french fried potatos for a few dollars.The ideal (clean) place for a midday lunch in the shade .people are also very kind

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Fresh lake fish, pasta and yummy pancakes! We had a wonderful lunch at this lovely local restaurant. Highly recommend!