Hotel Noi Casa Atacama(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$297
Altiplanico Atacama(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pascual Andino(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$205
US$183
US$147
Atacama Loft & Glamp(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$88
US$85
Hostal Quinta Adela(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$120
Hotels.com
Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$1,760
US$1,707
Orbitz.com
Tierra Atacama Hotel & Spa(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$640
US$538
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$749/night.

Explora Atacama - All Inclusive(San Pedro de Atacama)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

A decent hostel, but a lot of noise from the building next door at night. Also, the curtains weren't big enough for the window! There are also a lot of intimidating signs around the hostel addressed to guests with "rules".

The hostel has potential but they need to be a bit friendlier, get curtains that fit the windows, and address the noise issues from their neighbours.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017

It's very expensive for what is offers. It's a wood construction which means you can hear everything through the walls, people walking, talking, etc. It's not very insulated as well. My room was very close to the parking lot and early in the morning I could hear noise of people starting their cars. The common shower is not sufficient for everyone staying at the place. The staff is a bit rude.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank claudiafros
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We had booked to stay 2 nights but due to lack of busses out of here to Iquique we had to go with one night. We wanted a 'con bano privado ' and it cost An arm and A leg. Being raining and muddy 'streets ' we were On the back Foot (cricket term). It is VERY expensive here and due to misunderstandings in cost re
Paying in n Peso's, or $US or Credit Card we bit off FAR more than we thought..live and learn. However the room was well furnished et cetera , but compared to some of the 3 and 4 star we had in Argentina.. this would have been a 3 star AT the best. Breakfast was good and while NO brown bread we were able to order scrambled eggs...ONLY because I saw folks at another table with same...I went in kitchen and requested same. Overall a lovely location but Far more expensive than what we paid for our last 'non-Hostel' room here. Got lots of dinero... you might like this location. Beware San Pedro de Atacama from our several visits is Expensive..even for Hostel type accommodations.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jnanayog
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Generally, hostels in San Pedro are pretty pricey. The dorm rooms in this hostel are very basic. They are cleaned daily which is great. The bathrooms, kitchen, and outside area are very nice! There's a cat that likes to sneak into the rooms - watch out if you're allergic.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I stayed at Corvatsch with my boyfriend in January 2017. We arrived in San Pedro with no hostel booking as all the reviews for places in our price range seemed very mixed so we decided to arrive and look around first.

Accommodation in San Pedro can be expensive for the traveller on a budget but Corvatsch was the best value for money and great location. My boyfriend and I stayed in the 7 bed mixed dorm.

KITCHEN – It has a huge and well equipped kitchen that was excellent for preparing meals. There is no storage or fridge for food so you have to cook what you buy but this meant the kitchen was incredibly clean and a joy to use.

BATHROOM – The shared bathrooms are great. There are male and female facilities that have separate toilets and showers. They are incredibly clean and well kept with hot water.

DORMS – The dorm was a bit on the small side but we spent very little time in there. The bunk beds didn’t have a ladder for the top bunk but I am quite tall so I was able to get up and down okay. They do need to get some lockers for valuables.

I really enjoyed my stay at Corvatsch, it was incredibly comfortable and clean with good WiFi. I would definitely recommend it and would happily stay again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple