US$21
US$18
US$45
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Quanzhou Hotel(Quanzhou)
US$49
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$100
US$24
US$44
US$26
Trip.com
Royal Prince Hotel(Quanzhou)(Great Value!)
All reviewstop notchbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetfront deskstayed herebeijingpropertyjinjiangfacilitiesloungebedbusiness
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Breakfast time is from 6:30-10:30 am, good enough for people like me who always get up late.
The breakfast offers variable choices, you can always find your food. But there are big rooms for the improvements of western food.
Kids club, where the kids can play in it. My daughter loves it and enjoyed a good time.
Location is also good, not far way from the Wanda Plaza, very convenient traffic.
There is tea set in the room, you can easily make your own tea...but don't forget to clean your tea pot, because the room service won't help you do it...

In the first night, I called the room service asking for two more bath towels and two more bottles of free pure water. They had me waited almost 20 minutes to make a second call then I finally got what I need in another 10 minutes. I was told by the staff that the hotel is fully booked and they all were very busy...same thing happened in the second night and the third night with the same reason provided by the staff... poor management.

In the second morning, we went to have breakfast at around 9:30 am. There were some empty seats but the tables were a big mess. We can saw all the staffs even the supervisors are busy cleaning tables but still a lot of tables were a big mess...One of the supervise came to help us clean the table, but we had to fetch the forks and knives by ourselves. Very poor services...
When we finished our breakfast and went back to our room, we found the ceiling has some watermarks and it probably came from the air condition system...The staff didn't offer us a new room, and I guess it is because the hotel is fully booked...

In the second night when we came back to the room and went to have a shower, I was surprised to notice that the shower gel and shampoo were not replaced by new ones. The left ones were not enough for one shower. And I had to call twice to the room service and wait 30 minutes to get what I need... Very poor management.

Our room number is 1101, so anyone who is given this room when checking in pls think carefully if you want to change a room (or maybe change a hotel). The riverside view is OK though.

I will never stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank morpheus0729
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I stayed here in July as i was seeing a customer in Jinjiang.

The hotel is quite new which was great, as it was spotlessly clean and had that new feel.

The lobby is really nice for meetings which we had a few. Drinks menu is good. Snacks etc also good.

Price was very good for the quality of hotel. i think it was around £70 a night.

Will be back here in next Month and actually looking forward to it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AdamL80
Hilton_Quanzhou, 客户关系经理 at Hilton Quanzhou Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear guest, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Quanzhou Riverside. We look forward to welcoming you as well.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I like this hotel a lot they got say may l help you take things l have time l will want to come back stay this Hilton thank you the gyms is good and the swimming pool also l like it very much they nice but eat breakfast need money don't have for free eating breakfast but never mind they very gentlemen and ladies also so I love it

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Hilton_Quanzhou, 客户关系经理 at Hilton Quanzhou Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear guest, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Quanzhou Riverside. Should your travels bring you back to Quanzhou, we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Welcomed as a loyal member. Lounge still open and serving food by 8pm.
Welcome fruit. Nice view of the river.
Solid breakfast spread.
Staff are welcoming and approachable.
Only place to stay if you are in Quanzhou area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Nice new hotel about 20 minutes away from the Jinjiang/Quanzhou airport. Facilities are excellent and buffet breakfast is very good. Staff is also very helpful and accommodating. I stay at this hotel every time I come to Quanzhou.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Quanzhou, 客户关系经理 at Hilton Quanzhou Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Quanzhou Riverside. Should your travels bring you back to Quanzhou, we hope you will stay with us again.