Xiamen Airlines Quanzhou Hotel
  • Restaurant
Binhai Hotel(Quanzhou)
Hu Mei Hotel(Quanzhou)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2016

(I have written this review previously and meant to apply to Xiamen Airlines Quanzhou Hotel but inadvertently posted as a review for Xiamen Airlines Hotel which we have not stayed yet)

We checked in at Xiamen Airlines Hotel on 25/9/16. Very little fuss as we mentioned that we have pre-booked. The check-in was speedy and the porter (Mr Lee) was friendly, courteous with a ready smile that handled our luggage promptly.

What stood out was the manager (Miss Su Xie Ping) on the day we checked out to head to Fuzhou by bullet train. When she became aware of our plan, she advised that it is best to check that the trains are operating. She then took it upon herself to first check the web site of the train service and confirm none of the train was operating due to aftermath of Typhoon Megi. She then double checked with her brother who is working there and double confirmed that the trains weren't operating. We decided that we should head to Xiamen a day earlier than planned and she advised us the option of bus or private taxi, orgainsed the taxi, gave the driver our hotel address at Xiamen and rang the Fuzhou Hotel to cancel our booking. She was there until the private taxi arrived and see to that we are on board before she said good-bye. That was when we discovered her shift ended more than an hour ago but she chose to stay to make sure we are OK. How is that for exemplary service?
p/s she would not accept a small gratuity that I offered.

I would recommend the hotel for the service and for a 3-star, the room was clean and comfortable. The service was 5-star.

Room Tip: Most floors are non-smoking but locals may ignore. Just alert the reception.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I just stayed there overnight so can't say much about the location.

The hotel is clean and quite nice, not new but well maintained. Nice bedrooms.

Chinese style breakfast.

Only few people speak English but the staff is quite nice and helpful

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Stayed here on my trip back to visit my ancestral home! Rooms are new and luxurious. Me and my group of relatives, more than 30 of us everyone enjoys this hotel thoroughly. I really wish to be back in Xiamen real soon! And will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three days in August. The hotel needs refurbishment, no pool and the breakfast is too Chinese and not so many things for European tastes.
Close to Food Street, not expensive, clean and with staff who understand at least a little English.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Today i am staying in this hotel named as CITY HOTEL managed by XIMEN Airlines.
This hotel is in the centre of the city with all decent facilities required by someone who is not Chinese National.

The room ambience is good, staff is good in speaking and understanding english, i have taken my dinner in room and got what a ordered as per to my taste.

Quanzhou is an ancient city of China with a long history of more then 3000 years.

Well my trip was a business trip and i recommend this hotel to all business travellers as well as the people on holidays. ENJOY

Room Tip: As i was single to stay in this hotel, i prefer to take twin single beds and the room was good and up to mark, the washroom was clean and very well equipped with the toiletries
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo