See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We went 4 times to this pension, located in the down town, very pretty and convenient pension for a very reasonable price. The tenants are extremly kind and helpful

Room Tip: rooms on the river side are quiter
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Stayed here almost a year ago but remember my stay here well.
They have different rooms with themes which are decorated beautifully. I should know - they allowed me to look at 5 or so of these rooms before I decided on the we wanted to stay in.
Yangshuo does have a number of these lodgings but I cannot believe there is one better than this one. Perfect for romantic couples, or family stays.
Wifi worked well and the service was good. English was widely spoken.
Trust me, if you visit Yangshuo you have to try this hotel at least for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChipPan
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights during holiday in China earlier this year. The guesthouse has excellent location in the pedestrianised part of Yangshuo. The rooms are all different and each have an individual name. Ours came with a beautiful old fashioned enamel bath. It is also conveniently located opposite Kelly's cafe where we had BLD on all three days. It was the best western food we had in China. Nana also provides breakfast but it looks pale in comparison with what you can eat at Kellys.

The hotel arranged a taxi for picking us up and dropping us back to Guilin airport. The staff at reception were knowledgeable about Yangshuo excursions. One lady in particular (whose name I can't remember) was frank and honest in her recommendation. She works during daytime. The woman at night was less helpful in comparison. At any rate, this places is definitely recommended.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This is such a beautiful place, very thoughtfully decorated. Granted, the room I was in was a bit crampy (Canyon room), but that was because the bed was so huge. I loved the bathroom. Nice bathtub, rainshower, and a view over the creek behind the hotel. If you have a chance, definitely go here. I would go back if I ever go to Yuangshuo again.
Staff is very helpful, their English is very good!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank EdieBreda
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Very nice room with bathtub and lovely balcony.The reception girls are all friendly and the service is good enough for u to pay this room rate.Two lovely kitties,Wang Mei Li and Zheng Tai Shuang reminded me my little kitty.After very unhappy argue with Guili agent,this hotel made us felt we came back to civilization.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends