Yangshuo Tea Cozy(Yangshuo County)
US$85
US$61
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Yangshuo Village Inn(Yangshuo County)
US$31
US$29
Agoda.com
Old Manor House Yangshuo(Yangshuo County)
US$85
US$72
  • Restaurant
Banyan Tree Yangshuo(Yangshuo County)
US$352
US$300
Priceline
Li River Resort(Yangshuo County)
US$104
US$83
Yangshuo Mountain Retreat(Yangshuo County)
US$50
US$42
Riverside Retreat Hotel(Yangshuo County)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$17
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

Yangshuo Mountain Nest(Yangshuo County)
US$60
US$51
Priceline
CTN Garden Hotel(Yangshuo County)
US$53
Yangshuo Wada Hostel by Yulong River(Yangshuo County)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$13
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Travelling solo, searching for inspiration as a writer, I was frugal with my choices of hotels. This beautiful dwelling nestled in the hills of Yangshuo was a surprise. The friendly atmosphere of the decor and services, especially when a thick crusted pizza with mountains of cheese showed up
in front of me, I then made sure the price of the room is the right quote and that I am not in Italy. My room is immaculate yet inviting, the bed is so, so comfortable with fast Wi Fi, the staffs are well trained and speaks excellent English. I stayed one more night just to enjoy the walking, and took a bus to Guilin. (The bus stop is right in front of the hotel). I recommend this cozy gem of a hotel to
all. Happy stay to you.

Room Tip: My room faces the hills, all windows are generously big. You have a full view of a water-colour painting all hours of the day.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank emma l
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed there with my wife for two nights. I was surprised how cute and European the place is. Bed is firm and gave me a very nice night of sleep. It is convenient and the bus to Guilin is right in front of its door. Room is exceptional clean and cozy with all the things that you need for a traveller. I dined in the hotel as it was raining. They offer excellent pasta and pizzas, not to mention the delicious beer treated fish. Everything exceeds my expectations and exceptional. What a cozy place with European style in a small town of China.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We loved the hotel.
The room was very nice and looked towards apartment buildings, so you can onserve the locals.
The staff was super friendly and helpful. Ask them for a map.
The breakfast and coffee were very good.
You should know this hotel is about a 25 min walk from West street. We loved the walk and saw all kinds of cool people and shops along the way.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was delighted with my stay. The atmosphere was very relaxed and we were made to feel at home right from the moment we arrived. The staff were very helpful and did that little bit extra to make sure that our trip was memorable. Our room was comfortable and clean, which makes all the difference after a long hard day of site seeing. We would recommend Michael's Inn to our friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We stay 1 night only, the room decor is very nice. Besides, it is about 15 minutes walk to liu sanjie performance, you can ask the hotel reception to book the performance with fair rate. Infront of the hotel is lianhua supermarket, however not very near to west street. Will come again if coming again to yang shuo

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank RosalinaLin
Michael W, Manager at Michael's Inn & Suites Yangshuo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Rosalinalin
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. It was a pleasure to read through your review. I am thrilled to know that you loved all aspects of our hotel and that you are coming back to stay with us.

We would love to have you back as well!
Thank you again for your kind words.

Best Regards,