All reviews rooftop bar yard restaurant moon shine boutique hotel downtown birmingham beautiful hotel bank building marriott autograph mobile bay growing pains cafe dupont alabama theater body wash room service an older building room door valet staff
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I only stayed for one night but wished I was staying for longer! The rooms are very clean and comfortable - best hotel bed ever! The hotel decor is gorgeous. But the thing that really sets this hotel apart is the staff. From when we arrived, the valet was amazing, the staff at the front desk was super informative and helpful, and Lisa in the Yard bar/restaurant was fun and fantastic. I look forward to staying there again the next time I'm in Birmingham.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Tim H, General Manager at Elyton Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear vonnygee,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Birmingham. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Elyton Hotel, Autograph Collection and we hope you choose to create more memories with

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday here amongst friends. The hotel staff was so accommodating and Chef Haller made our dining experience fulfilling! The rooftop lounge has one of the best downtown views! Thank Hotel Elyton!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Tim H, General Manager at Elyton Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Chay W,

truly a pleasure to serve you.

to guests like you.

Cheers,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This place was fantastic but more importantly the bartender Lisa in The Yard was great. Amazing service and super friendly. I will be visiting again before I leave Birmingham and any time I come back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Isaac S,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Birmingham. Your comments with regards to Lisa, are much appreciated. I will be sure to share this with her. She is an asset to our team and delivers excellent guest service.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback.

Cheers,

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I visited for one night on business and enjoyed the atmosphere of both the rooftop bar called Moonshine and the room which was quiet and comfortable. There is a parking deck with all day parking for $3 just 1/2 block from hotel so we hoofed it with our luggage without any problems. Service was excellent. Unfortunately I had made my room reservation for the wrong date in between flights and couldn’t get it cancelled due to WiFi issues and a long flight into Atlanta. So I was one day late. They did have a room when I finally got there. Hoping management will waive the additional night fee and have contacted Marriott for a case number since I never arrived nor could I cancel. Anyway, it’s well worth a visit to downtown Birmingham! Reminds a somewhat of the Peabody in Memphis.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Cynthia 473,

Reviewed 10 June 2018

GREAT FOOD.. COMFORTABLE FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE ... FANTASTIC SERVICE
BY Y’ALL>>> real southern hospitality.... Sam J. is the LiveWire :) 10+
Stayed here for 8 days and everyday was a treat.
Live in LA, travel to NYC ,LONDON, Tokyo, .. the YARD is on equal footing with the best!!!

The hotel is fantastic also...... and its quiet, not like big city hotels where everyone has to b someone all the time... no pressure here.... the way the world should work.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business