“Best Pasta Ever”
Review of Bottega Restaurant

Bottega Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bottega Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 986 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$31 - US$35
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Enjoyed the entire experience-be prepared to wait if you dont have reservations. We were celebrating our Anniversary and they made it very special-let them know when making the reservations and anything extra you want or need. I had a pasta dish while partner had steak-perfect!!!! The deserts were great and huge. The staff was wonderful and made for a great night.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Bottega this week. We both started with soufflé, moved on to pasta, and finished with a top ten best slice of chocolate cake. Dinner was delicious and filling...all in all, great night out.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Our waiter was exceptional. Although I’m a foodie-this place was a little out of my league, and I suspect our waiter knew it-as he gladly helped us feel welcome and familiarized us with the menu. It looked to be filled with Drs, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs. My friend and I were nicely yet casually dressed. Most ladies were in dresses. Bottom line-if you’re going to dine in the restaurant side-dress up!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is one of Frank Stitt's places, so everything on the menu is good. Unlike Stitt's flagship Highlands Bar and Grill, Bottega leans more to an Italian theme and all the dishes are great...and I think I had just about every on the menu. If you go to the cafe part of the restaurant, try the pizza...yum!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

There were three of us eating at the café on a Saturday. Excellent, excellent service. We enjoyed the table bread and rosemary bread. We had the swordfish sandwich, the burger (meat processed in house) and the trout. I am always happy when I can get a medium rare burger and this one was done perfectly. The swordfish was also cooked correctly with yummy spicy slaw. But the crown jewel was the brown butter trout. The waitress was correct to recommend it.

Another plus is we were never rushed even though it was busy.

We had no trouble with the noise or close tables. The noise canceling tiles on the ceiling did their job.

And a shout-out to the car valets- they hustle!