All reviewscourtyard marriotthospital complexfront deskstayed at the marriottparking deckmedical centerplace to stayincluded breakfastwithin walking distanceper dayice machinerooms are nicebistrouabsirensconvenienceambulance
Reviewed 30 December 2017

The location is very convenient for UAB medical center, and still within walking distance to UAB. The room was well furnished and staff were helpful. The bed was quite comfortable during my brief stay. The hotel met my expectations for a Courtyard by Mariott but was not exceptional.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had to make a quick trip to Birmingham and stayed at the Marriott. Nice and clean hotel. It was within walking distance to food, grocery store, pharmacy and hospital. Parking was confusing but worked out.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

My mother and I have been staying at this hotel for 7 or so trips over the past few months and I will say the front desk staff here and Sam from the Bistro are just very friendly and helpful people. They make these difficult trips a little more easier for us. Thanks guys.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Sam in the Bistro cafe at Courtyard USB Birmingham is personable, attentive and customer focused. She makes you feel at home away from home. Makes great Latte’s. I would recommend you stop in and say hi!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

UAB is across the street from Courtyard - The UAB E.R. is only slightly further. I was afraid the sirens would keep me awake, so I asked for a room on the top floor. Fortunately, I was not awaken a single time. The hotel is clean, easily accessible - with parking deck adjoining hotel, and quiet. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business