“Excellent location and customer service.”

Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive
Ranked #11 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have stayed multiple times at this location and always feel welcome. It is a convenient location for Samford University, Birmingham and surrounding areas. Jessica and Angela at the front desk are amazing!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for returning again here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. We appreciate your visits and look forward to hosting you again. Your business and your good review are appreciated.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

checking our daughter in to her dorm early Saturday morning so we stayed the night at this hotel. only 3 miles from campus, and 30% cheaper than the ones closer to uab. i'll definitely stay here again if we go to a show or choral concert and don't want to drive home after.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

We hope your daughter has settled in. We are glad you chose our hotel and look forward to hosting you again. Thank you for your good review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This Hampton Inn is conveniently located to the south edge of Birmingham at an accessible exit to I-65. It is clean with ample parking at all 4 sides of the building. It is a smaller Hampton property, and easy to get in and out of the hotel quickly. A small pool in the front is a nice amenity for the kids, but a little of an obstacle to accessing the main entry from that side. I would stay here again due to its convenience, helpful staff and cleanliness.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you would return again. Thank you for your good review.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We were moving our daughter to college. Wish we had a room on other side of building to cut down on noise level from highway. We were on 6th floor and heard cars all night. However, room was great, clean, comfy beds and breakfast was ample.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We hope your daughter got settled in and is enjoying school. Thank you for your good review and please return again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Room was clean although there was a distinctive clean smell that was a bit overwhelming when you first walk in. Overall the hotel was fine but I would not stay there again and would opt for the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is also VERY close to the highway and if you opt to stay there I recommend that you ask for a room facing away from the highway.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement and appreciate your input!