“Fantastic Thai Food and Sushi”
Review of Surin 280

Surin 280
Ranked #55 of 986 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Bar
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. About 2/3 of the time, I get carry out. The chicken masaman is my favorite. The wife and kids like the Super Crunch and Yum Yum sushi. The coconut tofu soup is a good appetizer. The staff has always been nice. They just got a new Sake warmer but I have not had a chance to try it out yet.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Nice place great food a little pricy for lunch but it was good. Would have liked it a little spicier but I like really hot food. For most people the spice level will be perfect

Reviewed 1 July 2015

A little pricy for lunch time but the food was excellent!! We all varied our order a little (adding/taking out ingredients) and everything was cooked to order. Very tasty - definitely will revisit!!

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

My only complaint with surin is the loudness when it's crowded.
The food, the service, it's AMAZING.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

While this restaurant does not have the charm of the other Surin restaurants the food is just as delicious. I had the Cashew Chicken which was great. Good service too on a busy Friday night.