See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

By far one of the worst hotels I've EVER been to. (And I've stayed at $29 dollar rooms in myrtle beach). Gross. Not clean. RUDE RUDE staff that lie about everything. Don't come here. Last resort only.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I had a friend coming into town and booked him a room here. The rate was decent and it's a great area on 280. I've booked rooms here a few times before for friends & family. The hotel is always clean with friendly staff and I've never had any issues in the past. The only thing I had an issue with this time was the room smelled like someone had been in there smoking. I thought this was a non-smoking facility. The room was most definitely a non-smoking room so there's no way it should've smelled like smoke. Disgusting.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Nice hotel in a very convenient location, close to lots of shopping, restaurants, and major highways. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast typical and adequate for this hotel chain. Beds are very comfortable. Room had a bit of a cleaning solution smell to it, but not bad.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jimbobka
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel really tricked me becauSe hotels are normally nice. This one looks good on the outside but once u get inside it's very old. It really needs to be renovated. The walls are thin, you can hear the next person close their door it's so loud. Our sink didn't drain properly which left a very nasty sink. I had to call downstairs twice for towels. Won't be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley C
VON P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Birmingham Highway 280, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

our apologies for the issues during your stay. we are an interior corridor hotel that was completely renovated when we purchased in 2016. We will check with our housekeeping on the room supplies, New are located on Hwy 280 just off I-450 her win Birmingham next to Grand view hospital and less than 10 minutes from down town Birmingham

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I can't pull up the QI we stayed in. It was in Irondale. This hotel was old but refurbished. The bed is awesome. The room has a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Breakfast was awesome. The had scrambled eggs, pan sausage, and waffles. They had 3 cereals, and all manor of breads to toast. Also biscuits and gravy. All very good.

Room Tip: Great bed.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JMT62662

We appreciate the feedback and that you enjoyed your stay with us .