“Unforgettable experience!”

Lijiang Xintuo Ecotourism
Ranked #2 of 25 Tours in Lijiang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Is it too crowded in Lijiang, and you want to see beautiful nature and quiet villages away from the crowd?Lijiang Xintuo Ecotourism is a community-owned company (a rare thing in Lijiang nowadays!) that strives to empower local people in Yunnan Province, and follows fully all the Ecotourism criteria.Travel to the less known places around Lijiang to see nature or to close-by Naxi villages.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We spent 10 days hiking around Lijiang area, with our 2 kids. The landscapes, guesthouses, horseriding, hikes, biking were amazing. Our guide Mona was very patient and adapted to our pace. Thank you to Lily's team for the perfect organization!

ecotourism, General Manager at Lijiang Xintuo Ecotourism, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

We are pretty to hear that you all enjoyed the trip very much! Thanks a lot for your support!

All reviews
"chinese culture"
"tea horse road"
"spent days"

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This was my first time in China and on this trip, I traveled in a group of 8. I truly believe that Lijiang Xintuo Ecotourism is the best way to truly experience the Chinese culture at its finest. Thanks to Lily we were able to explore Lijiang's natural beauty and history. During our, stay we were welcomed and treated like family making this vacation a home away from home.

1  Thank Mariana A

Thanks a lot for you to share your trip experience here! Great to hear that you enjoyed the trip!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Traveling to China was such an amazing experience with Lily and her team! I truly felt like I was a part of Chinese culture instead of your typical tourist. They accommodated our large group in all of our activities and we never had any problems.

1  Thank lgfitzgerald

Thanks a lot for your support and sharing your great experience here!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I had a great time while staying the Lijiang Xintuo Ecotourism. Our group was greatly accomodated and we loved exploring the differences between Atlanta and Lijiang. For me I particularly enjoyed it because I loved the element of nature but also being able to be a tourist. Thank you Lily and team!

2  Thank zoefort
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have been living and traveling off the beaten track in China for over twenty years now, and worked with dozens of agencies all around the country when I bring small groups of high school and college students to China with me - Lijiang Xintuo Ecotourism is THE ONLY agency I have not only never had any issue with -- they truly go above and beyond in working their hardest to craft a travel experience to fit your group. From lively, interesting tour guides (who are really part of the ethnic minority they are sharing with you - not Han actors!) to the gorgeous hillsides and villages and temples and farms - given how fast many parts of the heavily touristed parts of Yunnan are being ruined by the big agencies, Xintuo does the opposite. Caring for the small things, and making sure to help you find the true essence of Lijiang and surrounds.

In addition, our group had very bad luck this trip with missed and canceled flights. All of the other avenues (airlines, other travel agents in the US and Shanghai included) failed, but Lily Zhang not only got us on a flight that enabled us to make our international connection, but she used her own personal contacts to book a bus in the middle of the night from Wuxi to Pudong because no flights were going into Shanghai until too late for us to make it home! Amazing, caring, authentic, nature-focused, individuality are all words that come to mind when thinking of Xintuo.

If you really want to experience NW Yunnan, you will not go wrong using Xintuo. If you like the crowds and the big hotels and tour buses, use the competition.

2  Thank Krista F