“Light and very fresh”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A very nice lunch right along the marina.
Full bowls of fresh salads either plain or with avocado and bacon.
Some friends had a pizza which was far too large. We had a superb plate of fresh lamb perfectly cooked.
Great Croatian rose as well as the famous Prošip white wine.
Very friendly service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with my partner during our stay in Bol.

It was extremely busy and we had to wait a few minutes for a table, but this was not a problem.

I had the Fuzie with truffles and my partner, the mussels.

Both dishes were full of flavour and well presented. Mine could have done with being a little hotter.

Waiters were very friendly. Lovely setting, right in front of the yatchs in the harbour.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice.place.lovely location service needs helping, forgot my order, coukd be so good. Amazing views over Floating gin palaces to Brac

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went here twice this week. First time we had pasta, she opted for sea food spaghetti while I went for the black pasta with sun dried tomatoes and prawns. Both were actually quite good but the price was really too high. On our second visit just about half an hour ago we had terrible risotto.

We had black risotto and risotto with prawns and asparagus but both dishes had absolutely NO taste. Very bland, boring and no soul.

This place only really lives off the fact that they are right by the sea but it is clear there is no love for cousine and Dalmatian tradition in this place. I guess it only serves to rip off tourists.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to have dinner here as there were a couple of free tables metres from the water in Bol. We ordered two local wines by the glass but for some reason one of the glasses was only half full - presumably because the bottle had run out.

I ordered the seafood risotto, my girlfriend ordering the prawn and courgette risotto. Both looked very similar and after a further inspection it turned out they were exactly the same (despite the bill clearly showing we ordered two different ones).

All in all a disappointing experience, although the setting made it just about bearable.