“Delicious gelato at a super low cost”

Kuca Sladoleda (House of Ice Cream)
Ranked #26 of 43 Restaurants in Cavtat
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We went on a day trip to Cavtat from Dubrovnik and this was the first place we went when we got off the bus. After a week in Dubrovnik we couldn't believe how cheap it was and it was especially delicious. Between the two of us we tried four flavours (I had pistachio and strawberry) and each one was fantastic. If we had been local we would have gone back multiple times!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I had about two ice creams a day from this shop. It's simply the best, only 8 kunas (about £1) a cone. There are always a stream of customers in and out of the shop as it's so popular. My favourite is the pistachio one, followed by tiramisu.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is the place to go in Cavtat for ice cream. It is the one closest to the bakery / supermarket. Croatian sladoled from here rivals good Italian gelato... which is saying something! The yoghurt forest fruits was my favourite. The guy serving is lovely and friendly.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

In the U.K. Ice cream shops are popping up all over the place with flavours like snickers, kinder bueno and irn bru
This ice cream place is very much the same and everything I've tried so far has been bang on.
Great prices too, well worth a stop

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This was a required stop every evening for my son , so many flavours and good value compared to uk prices, my favourite was tiramaso