“Lovely place!”
Review of Pizzeria Le Dix

Pizzeria Le Dix
Ranked #21 of 43 Restaurants in Cavtat
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Being Vegan in Cavtat wasn't easy but this place was really accommodating.
The manager Dani was great. He said I could order whatever I wanted and they definitely delivered.
I had the best vegan calzone I had ever tasted!
Great place, great staff, great views.
PS: Give Dani a raise...he deserves it :-)

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Firstly let me say that I mispronounced this restaurants name (I will leave you to guess how). It has no sign advertising it as "Le Dix" but if you look at the sign outside that shows "Pizzeria" it has the word "Desetka" in red which in Croatian also means number 10.
This charming restaurant is family run and offers a wide choice of meals including local cuisine, steaks, fresh fish, snacks such as sandwiches and salads in fact everything you could need. They will also offer alternatives if the choice you make needs some alteration as everything is freshly made it can be customised to you taste. This particular street has the best value restaurants compared to the harbour on the other side of the split. Value does not mean less quality. We did not have one bad meal here and tried both the lunch and evening menu. Nothing too much trouble for the owners or staff and no language issues apart from my struggle with the number 10 in French. Many different Nationalities ate here and returned which confirmed my belief that it was a great find.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My boyfriend and I happened to go to this restaurant by accident one evening after we had intended on going to one further down. Waiter outside recommended we try the Meat Platter so that's what we had and it was delicious.Not only that but was very reasonably priced too.
We ate here again for a further two lunches and two evening meals.
The pizza (Bolognaise and margarita) were both equally satisfying and good quality. The first time we had pizza, we didn't want a whole one each so waitress suggested we got one and split it. Instead of bringing it out on one plate they separated it in half and served it on two individual plates. Which was a nice touch.
The Carbonara here is also gorgeous! One of the best I have had.
What makes this place and many restaurants in Cavtat though is the excellent service. From sitting down to leaving, nothing is too much trouble and it doesn't stop with just one staff member, they all offer the same high standard. We were lucky to be served by 3 of the waiters/waitresses and all of them come rain or shine were helpful, polite and welcoming.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We visited for one evening and prefer to go to different restaurants but in total we ate here on 6 occasions. The food was always very good and reasonably priced and the service was without exception, friendly and efficient. Really a super little restaurant which has only been open a couple years and we could not fault anything. I know it is a modest dish but the lasagne was the best we have ever tasted. Great.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Le Dix is more than a pizzeria, offering a wider range of uncomplicated regional and international dishes - and is very good and very good value! The White Lady cocktails are excellent too. Service is efficient and extremely cheerful and welcoming.