“Well worth the visit”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

A first class experience great food beautiful wine first class service just great night thank you so much.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We arrived one evening and the restaurant was already fairly busy but not full.
The service was very slow and unfriendly, the food very average.
It was so bad that when we had finished our main course and were considering a dessert the waiting came by our table and threw the bill down. I know that he may have been understaffed and with a large party upstairs, but there was no excuse for treating other customers in this way.
Will not ever be returning here personally.

3  Thank NnJHants
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great early evening meal following a day trip from Dubrovnik to Cavtat.

Waiter warned us that the mussels were on the small side but still vary tasty. Mains of Sea Bream and Pasta with Lobster and Desserts were excellent. 550 Kunas for three courses including wine a bargain in comparison to Dubrovnik

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good food, nice restaurant and horrible service. We asked oysters, mussels and a typical bosnian plate. And when the waiter bring the food, I asked him if he could keep the meat for the end to eat it warm. He refused with a very unpolite mood. He told it was my decission and couldn't change. I wanted another glass of wine, and I had to wait and he even looked at me. Very bad actitude. The same for the bill. It's a pity. If I was his boss I fire him inmediately

1  Thank lojiga
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ate here the first night we arrived as it was very close to the hotel but ended up going back twice after trying other local restaurants.

The fish with potatoes and vegetable platter to share was excellent - had it twice! Even my husband enjoyed it and he's not a great fish lover.

The staff were great - good service but with a sense of humour that made the visits very enjoyable. And there was none of that pushy 'come and eat here' nonsense on the street to drag you in.

It's a litle off the sea from so you won't have a sea view like down on the front but well worth the short walk away to enjoy great food and service at a good price.

1  Thank Ann186346