Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,692 results
All reviews rooftop pool sea view lovely hotel half board evening meal tiha bay sea front plenty of choice bars and restaurants few minutes walk old town star hotel travel agent main harbour buffet style superb location dubrovnik airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

My last review came up as I wrote in 2016 about this hotel. I took my daughter here as she has not visited Croatia and I had fond memories of the last trip. Overall we were not disappointed although the weather was cool during our stay. The views at breakfast and in reception are wonderful. The local area has a few nice restaurants and we went to Dubrovnik easily by water taxi and local buses. We also booked excursions to Bosnis-Herzegovnia and Montenegro. The breakfast has plenty of choice and the omelettes to order a bonus. The weather meant to outdoor seating and pool were not available but this was not a problem.
Our rooms were disappointing but even though we were in the "cheap seats" the beds are comfortable and the bathroom fine, with a-warm and a good powerful shower.As mentioned by others the proximity to the airport and swift check in were appreciated.
Our first room was in reception and having been up since 5am was extremely tired when still awake at midnight on our first evening.(People talking,phones ringing) The night manager offered us a different room on the 3rd floor until we could sort it out the next day.We returned to reception and were informed by reception that we could keep the room as it was the "same rate" This room had a shady balcony with no sun,with views f the car park and road signs -so not very scenic.In the corridor behind the room was the cleaning cupboards so an early start to each morning as the staff collected the equipment
Overall it did not affect our stay in Croatia but the overall experience took some of the joy out of,what had been a long awaited holiday. It felt like we were cheapskates who had complained and deserved no better. I have checked Jet 2 because I thought I might have not booked correctly having booked back in February. The room style we picked is the only option on the website. With current uncertainty I booked a package for peace of mind.

Room tip: 404 Is in reception. Significantly the room right next door is used to store blankets.
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for a week, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel was well located, the staff friendly and efficient. The room was clean, with a stunning sea view. The only minor criticism is that the room was on the small side, but this didn’t spoil our trip. The breakfast was also very good, with a good selection hot and cold food and a choice of juices, again a minor quibble, and one I find in almost every hotel I’ve stayed in, regardless of how many stars it enjoys, the breakfast coffee was undrinkable, so we had to walk into town for our daily shot of caffeine.
But would certainly recommend this hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel September 29th till October 6th.
The drive from the Airport is only 10 minutes tops.Our check in was very smooth and we were wowed at our first impression from the reception of the views .
We had a seaview room with a fantastic balcony and breathtaking views. The room was rather basic but absolutely functional and clean.
We found the staff very friendly especially the lovely guy who looked after our room. The rooftop pool was lovely and again the views fantastic. Once you got into the infinity pool it was fine temperature wise. There is also a lovely sea swimming area directly across the road from the hotel.
We were half board but I believe the hotel will only be doing bed and breakfast in the future.The breakfast was good especially the fresh omelettes.The evening buffet was a bit basic but there was usually something to enjoy.
The surrounding area was breathtaking with lots of places to have a nice walk everday and a short stroll to the lovely bars and restaurants.
We went on a full day 3 island boat trip which was great value with drinks and lunch included.
The hotel doesn't provide any entertainment but that didn't bother us too much.
I would definitely recommend this little gem of a hotel and would definitely go again if I was looking for another relaxing break.
Paul and Donna

Room tip: Definitely do an island boat trip. Lovely ice creams in the town. Definitely walk the beautiful surrounding areas.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Lovely Hotel, clean and modern. great location. friendly workers brilliant friendly reception staff great waiters but Hrvoje stands out the most he is chatty and welcoming he really is a credit to your Hotel had a great holiday. Only one problem I found was the labeling of the food at dinner was terrible .some nights no labels at all other nights wrong labels all together. could be a problem for people with allergies

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2021

We spent two nights when we arrived in Croatia and then our last night. It's very conveniently located to the Dubrovnik airport and we really enjoyed staying in Cavtat, as there were plenty of restaurants, places to walk, etc. The first room we had was nice and overlooked the harbor - it was clean, quiet and comfortable. We upgraded for our last night and the room was very nice. The staff at the front desk were always very helpful. Breakfast was nothing out of the ordinary but was fine and they made omelets "to order". The juices were very watered down. The floor plan can be a bit confusing! (or we were just jetlagged) We also took the boat from Cavtat over to Dubrovnik, rather than driving, which was nice.

Room tip: Try to get a room on the side facing the harbor/bay.
Date of stay: September 2021