Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

Fabulous apartments with everything you need. Very clean and comfortable. Hosts very welcoming and helpful including pick up and return airport transportation for a small fee. Apartments are based at the top of the hill with amazing views! Just a 10 minute walk to the beautiful harbour lined with restaurants and shops. Would highly recommend Apartments Senjo :)

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2019

Lovely host,very clean,great shower,great air conditioning,perfect place for a few days,it's a fair walk from the town with kid's or elderly up a very steep hill,but there's a bus from the town,but still great value accommodation.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2019

Perfect place for a nice stay. Only 5 minutes walk to the harbour and restaurants. We had room 2 which had great balcony views. The room was clean, spacious and the kitchen had everything you could need. The owner picked us up at the airport for a very reasonable 10 euros. His son took us back when we left also for 10 euros. This is much better than a taxi. The bathroom had a nice shower and it also had a hairdryer. I really can’t find fault my wife and I loved it here.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank jockyjock
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The owners, Pavo and Maya, couldn't have been nicer. The apartment was spotless, well laid out, and to have 2 balconies was amazing. The views over the bay were spectacular and the walk down to the town centre was really enjoyable. We got the number 10 bus back up the hill in the evenings and it stopped outside a restaurant called BTW, By The Way. the service and food was amazing. Gotta go back.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank David Gardiner I
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Come to senjo apartment if you’re looking for a nice clean and comfortable room in cavtat. It is only 700m from the beach and restaurants, and about 50m from a supermarket.

The owner was very kind and I instantly felt welcome. He even offered to drive me to the airport early the next day knowing that I didn’t have many other options to take at that time. I’m grateful for the hospitality and quality of the room I was given.

Would definitely recommend.