“Ice cream, coffee and view”
Review of Paradiso Cafe

Paradiso Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cavtat
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Coffee and ice cream , and the with view how easy to chill and relax on the water front watching the world go by

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Delicious ice-creams and great milkshakes. We could hardly stop ourselves from going back over and over again. The coffee is also very good and cheaper than other places. Service was always with a smile :-) Don't miss this place when in Cavtat!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We had ice cream most days from Paradiso café and it was delicious. My daughter and I are gluten free and we had no problems with the ice cream in a tub (No gluten free cones available). The man who served us everyday was lovely and the price was 8kn a scoop. Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This was our first experience of Croatian ice cream and it is fantastic. A lot of flavour choice and very good quality all for 10kn. Staff were friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I tried a few ice cream parlours in Cavtat village but once I had found this place I made a point of buying ice cream from here every day. There is a wide variety of flavours and the owner is really friendly and the ice cream is absolutely delicious.
I would recommend 2 scoops of ice cream in a cone- 1 scoop hazelnut, 1 scoop cookie.