“Great location and even better food!”
Review of Il Porto

Il Porto
Ranked #37 of 144 Restaurants in Hvar
Cuisines: International, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I've been here couple of times before and it was always great. But this time I was overwhelmed. Me and my girlfriend went for dinner and I ate beef steak with gorgonzola and she had a chicken salad. It went perfectly with two glasses of wine :)
With the view this place always had and new chef cooking out of this world it just might be my new favorite restaurant.
Great job Il porto.
Definitely recommended!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had dinner here on our first evening in Hvar as it was close to our apartment. The next morning we went back and had breakfast and enjoyed it so much it has become part of our morning routine. The bacon, eggs, toast, orange juice, and coffee (or tea) for 45 HRK is very well priced. The staff are friendly and the service has been good. The dinners are on the casual side but tasty. It is also that it is outside of the town centre in a small bay with great views.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We went there and enjoyed a lovely brunch! We had the grandma's breakfast which included fresh orange juice, cappuccino, and what I would call fresh toast! It was so good! Super crispy with tons of spreads to choose from. I would definitely recommend breakfast here.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Came here during brunch. This restaurant is located alongside the water and has great views.

The server brought us out both a breakfast and lunch menu.

Off the breakfast menu, we ordered the eggs and ham breakfast - came with 3 eggs, ham and toast. Pretty good size portion. Typical American breakfast.

Off the lunch menu, we ordered the fried calamari. It came with buttered rice and I ordered grilled vegetables on the side. The veggies were definitely the star. Calamari was okay - nothing special.

Anyways, this place is pretty expensive - touristy prices.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent food away from the tourist area. Attentive service and a meat platter which we would highly recommended. Nice views over the Harbour too, so all in all, well worth the walk from the old town