“Great restaurant and yummy food”
Review of Bistro Gajeta

Bistro Gajeta
Ranked #77 of 173 Restaurants in Korcula Island
Cuisines: Croatian
Description: Nice restaurant in the Old Town Korčula on the main promenade. Enjoy spectacular view on the Korčula sea.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Bistro Gajeta is a great place to visit if you want a good meal with great view. Menu is a bit confusing because you have to order each part of your meal separately but the food is yummy especially the calamari off the grill.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

This was our second holiday in korčula and we had lunch here nearly every day, having eaten in all the restaurants along this strip over the course of our two holidays here, I can honestly say that this was the best. The quality of the pizza was excellent, crispy and perfectly cooked. Not soggy and wet base, over loaded with toppings like some other places we tried. The service was outstanding, Antonio, our waiter each day was extremely courteous and full of humour. He was also very generous with local knowledge, tips and advice, which we found very helpful, especially when we didn't know our way around. We shared a carafe of the house red which was beautiful and light and very reasonable. Lovely holiday atmosphere here, views amazing, so relaxing to eat by the sea. Really loved this place, would highly recommend it, ask for Antonio!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic view of the ocean, good service. Pizza was alright:) one of us had the truffle pizza and that was really good!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Fish plate for two is to expensive for it's quality. Squids ware to burned, rest of the plate ware just not good enough. I have eaten much better fish plates in other places that are much cheaper.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The two of us took a seat at a table for four as we wanted to have a dinner. The waiter came and told us that we can't sit there. As I asked him why is that so (I thought that the table may be reserved) he told me that the owner's policy is to have all chairs taken at the table. I couldn't believe what he was telling me as I have never experienced such thing anywhere in the world. The owner is just hungry for the money. As I asked him where can we take a seat he said that all tables with two chairs are taken. The waiter was apologizing and telling us that because of the owners instructions we have to leave the restaurant. We just left. Such an unpleasant experience.

1  Thank Damir B