“Amazing, amazing experience”

Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Makarska
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here thanks to Trip Advisor recommendation and we were blown away by the quality of food. Our dinner was simply amazing.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch in this restaurant which looks very nice and clean. The food was delicious and came very fast. I highly recommend to visit!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

great place with great food and fantastic service. ask for the dish of the day and you won't fail. staff puts a lot of efort to please guests, they are very nice and fast, but not annoying. It is a pleasure to recommend this place

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and me visited this restaurant. The design of the restaurant is very nice, the food was very tasty, the service was also very good. I can only recommend it to everybody!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend took me there for our 4 months dating and we had a great time. The place is always crowded so you usually need a reservation. The food is delicious and the ambient cute.