“Delicious well cooked food”
Review of Restaurant Fontana kod zECA - CLOSED

Restaurant Fontana kod zECA
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Fontana, which can seat 50 guest indoors, with additional 200 seats on the three terraces situated along the coast. On a beautiful location you can enjoy meat and seafood dishes.Our motto is a satisfied customer, and special attention has been paid to obtain and the quality of food, fresh daily. Book your place on time and enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere.
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Having arrived late in Trogir we chose this restaurant to eat and were the only diners. The manager was very friendly and polite. Hubby started with beef soup and followed with mixed meats - a mixed grill well presented and apparently very tasty. I had meat skewers of veal which were perfectly cooked still very tender and juicy. Side dishes of potatoes and green beans were lovely accompaniments. The cost for mains with beer and wine was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend a visit here.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

this restaurant is recommended in the guidebooks and not sure why!
Inedible mussels returned with greasy soup replacement. Pudding raw pancakes! And my husband wasn't sure what the meat was he was eating! Shrug if shoulders from a disinterested waiter.... End of the season!

1  Thank fayplant
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Waiters were charming, although the young girl who brought the cutlery needed a lesson in customer service. Food- we had the Dalmatian beef, traditional style, a seasonal salad, followed by a chocolate pancake. The beef was excellent, the chard with it was beautifully cooked. We liked that a bowl of ice with tongs was served alongside the water and that the tablecloth was linen.

1  Thank mogues_11
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Terrible food!!! Calamari was not cleand - boones, eyes, etc., desert cold, the stuff is very unfrinedly and unproffesional . For them everything is ok and they give you normal bill no mather what!!!! If you have some problem with food they dont even want to give the answer whay this happens and the best of all they avoid you. So think twice before you go there and want spend some money. You will stay hungry and broke!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Attention to detail, people!

Great vegetarian meal for my wife and a reasonable meal for myself, but our glasses were empty mid-meal and there was no offer of a refill. The staff were more interested in getting more people in than dealing with the people there. Plates were cleared and still no offer of more drinks nor an offer of the dessert menu or coffee, despite us engaging all the staff in their native Croatian all evening. In the end - after a long wait with no attention from anyone - we asked for the bill. That was also a long time in coming (I'm still waiting as I type this, 15 minutes after asking for the račun - the waiter is too busy drumming up new trade rather than dealing with the people already here). I will not return, but I suspect they won't care.