“Nice evening drinks”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We were walking around town on a warm October evening and popped in for a drink. The staff were nice and the setting was awesome right by the water. Place was almost empty so not much of an atmosphere but it was off-season so expected. The prices were affordable and we enjoyed our visit. Didn't try any food though.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

What I like about this place is not only a great pizza but also very friendly staff who asked us several times if everything was ok or if we needed anything. At the end, we got complimentary "Rafioli" which is traditional pastry in Trogir. Absolutely loved it and I recommend this pizzeria :)

1  Thank Ina S
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My friends from Canada and myself decided to order meat peka in Mirkec a day before. I already tried it several times, but it was my first time at this place. I absolutely loved it and could honestly say it was my best peka ever, so delicious! Our waiter was very patient and kind and offered us free home made brandy and coffee. I absolutely recommend Mirkec!

2  Thank Emilija Č
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This restaurant overlooks the marina area right by the city walls. There are inside rooms too if the weather is poor and these would be good for a large group or party. We ate outside last weekend and there were heaters and blankets in case anyone was cold (fortunately we didn't need these). The food is very good and the portions are generous. The Pizzas looked great and were very reasonably priced but we ate from the main menu. The staff are helpful and speak excellent English.
We also had a great breakfast here on our last day which was the best one of our stay and included coffee/tea and juice.

2  Thank WILIIAM G
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I was with my best friend to try pizza frutti di mare and that was the best pizza ever,with fresh prawns on the top.Compliments to our waiter Ante who is very profesional.